Aluminum Wings

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
jplar

Post by jplar »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:I just thought I would say this again...
RICER! RICER! RICER!
and I am done
The guy asked about specific bolt-on wings. While they don't appeal to many, it's his style. Maybe he's going the all show route, MX3s are great looking cars. No need to be elitist about your car tastes, ye of no photographic evidence of your own superior car stylings.

I'm just tired of seeing people get their heads kicked for their own taste. Fine, you don't like. Heck, I don't either. But to answer his original question, the following links show a few universal applications for said wings.

http://www.aplusperformance.com/catalog ... ath=25_162

http://www.erebunicorp.com/wings/univwings.htm
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

jplar wrote:
Juans_93_MX3 wrote:I just thought I would say this again...
RICER! RICER! RICER!
and I am done
The guy asked about specific bolt-on wings. While they don't appeal to many, it's his style. Maybe he's going the all show route, MX3s are great looking cars. No need to be elitist about your car tastes, ye of no photographic evidence of your own superior car stylings.

I'm just tired of seeing people get their heads kicked for their own taste. Fine, you don't like. Heck, I don't either. But to answer his original question, the following links show a few universal applications for said wings.

http://www.aplusperformance.com/catalog ... ath=25_162

I posted a pic of them a while ago but it was all dirty.
I'm keeping the stock look

Anyway, there is something that people with wings and decals/stickers get called, and thats RICERS. I hope he gets used to the ricer comments because he is going to have them coming at him.
I know some people have certain tastes and everything but the guy should atleast get some advice from friends.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

you dont need a taning bed on the back of you car. :lol:
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

i had a picnic table on the back of my car for a while. i did all sorts of things to it to make it look better. i lowered it and changed the pitch of the legs but it always looked croocked from the way the car is shaped. from certian angles it looked sweet, and at 100mph the down force was great, it huged the road nicley. but it had to go. so now i have just a lip spoiler. looks decent. like some one else said your better off finding a GS spoiler. I like the Mazda Speed one myself.
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

anyone ever try an eclipse wing? it's got the nice curve in it, but i duno if it would fit.

heres a pic of an example of an APC wing:
92 Autozam AZ3
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

You should really listen to this song
http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/McNasty
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I just found out that the maker of the thread is from Germany
Nevermind, the style over there is different. I heard you guys like wings on your cars
Over hear in America and Canada, the style is different. We dont like wings. Well, most of us.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:Please dont put a wing on your MX3
Stock spoiler looks great
Please, we dont need another awful looking riced MX3 running around. In my opinion, we already have too many.
Just my thoughts because come on, wings on a MX3, infact, anything is just stupid
Juans_93_MX3,

Please keep your ocmments to yourself, as lately you have become very annoying. If you are here to stir up s--- you are not wanted.

You have been banned from this site before, and it can happen again just as easily. Next time when you come crawling back begging to be allowed on the forums again, the answer will be no.

Constructive criticism is welcome on this forum, blatant negative comments are NOT.

Thanks,
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Juans_93_MX3,

Please keep your ocmments to yourself, as lately you have become very annoying. If you are here to stir up s--- you are not wanted.

You have been banned from this site before, and it can happen again just as easily. Next time when you come crawling back begging to be allowed on the forums again, the answer will be no.

Constructive criticism is welcome on this forum, blatant negative comments are NOT.

Thanks,

Very nice. I tip my hat off to you sir!!! Btw, bit off topic, getting used to the new forum. not so bad. good work.
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

Spoilers you would want to go for on an MX-3 should probably have a bit of a curve in them. The supra style is amazing on the mx-3. The shape compliments the car very nicely. Another one (I am reposting this link):

Look at the very top right picture... That wing is also hot on an MX-3.
Its all about the shape, I am sure you could get a straight, aluminum wing to look good on the mx, but you'd have to do a body kit that would have more boxy styling as well, so it doesn't look out of place. Those aluminum ones are much better suited for older, boxy cars.

I would go for the supra, or that other one.
PERSONALLY, I will be getting a supra style. :D

Also, to you guys who are being pissy about this, why don't you try thinking of the way it looks, and stop focusing so much on the label, and what everyone else thinks about "ricey styles". You know, rice can be cool too.

Pffftt. :roll:
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

MX-3.com wrote:
Juans_93_MX3 wrote:Please dont put a wing on your MX3
Stock spoiler looks great
Please, we dont need another awful looking riced MX3 running around. In my opinion, we already have too many.
Just my thoughts because come on, wings on a MX3, infact, anything is just stupid
Juans_93_MX3,

Thanks,

OMG thankyou so much for saying this This guy has been extra aggrevating with all of his negative comments and repetitive questioning .
Whew , Im just glad someone has finally spoke up .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Don't worry he is being watched closely....
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)

Return to “Appearance”