Who's in the TN. / MS area?????

Mazda Mx-3 owners in the southeastern states.
5speedMX

Post by 5speedMX »

I'm near Gallatin,TN a little northeast of nashville. Just got my mx3 a few months ago haven't done much to it, just altezza taillights. I only know of 2-3 mx3s around here and mine looks the best the others are pretty beat-up.
It ain't done 'til it's done right.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Welcome!
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Im living in cookeville at the moment but Im about to move back to knoxville next fall.

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

How far is that from memphis?
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Hundred miles east of nashville. its a good two maybe three hours.

Steve-O

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

ummm... cookeville 2 or 3 hours from memphis? slow down! It takes me 3 hours to get between memphis and nashville.

Can I still be part of you Tennessee guys' club? I swear I won't get Arkansas tags for my car... still sporting my Davidson county tag :) It's good until February, I believe.

Barry, what's your plate stand for? I understand the KLZE part... I think... Kamikaze Lezzy, right?

Welcome to you other Tennessee folk that I have yet to meet.. I'm Daniel, and I sometimes call TN home... Lived up the road from Barry in Memphis for a long time, lived in Nashville for a few years, Roane County (Harriman, Rockwood) a long time ago... Now am in El Dorado, Arkansas... damn the heroin.... If anyone has technical questions or just want to ask a dumb question, Barry is your man... anything else, I'm at georgechicken@yahoo.com ... I currently own my 7th MX-3, and may be looking for #8, if I don't hurry up and do some maintenance... 273,000 miles and counting...

Daniel
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Welcome back Daniel :)

Daniel knows his stuff...!!! Daniel put a k8 into a 323 :)
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Yeah. your porabably right. Ive never been out there so I was just guestamating.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

georgechicken wrote:
Barry, what's your plate stand for? I understand the KLZE part... I think... Kamikaze Lezzy, right?

Daniel

KLZE for the win.
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

For the win? HA! for the wiener maybe... why don't you bring it down here and put it up against my invincible K8? Because I'd spank your sexy a--, that's why you dont! But then again, you like to be spanked... Let's start a backwoods Arkansas MX-3 club... I've seen all of 1 other MX-3 in the 2 months I've been here.. .and it was a 4cyl.... Life is great...

Daniel
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

Custommx3 wrote:Welcome back Daniel :)

Daniel knows his stuff...!!! Daniel put a k8 into a 323 :)

Daniel doesn't know jack schtuff... He got lucky with that one... :) Have you seen that 323 lately? i wonder where it is and how it's doing.. I found a picture of me and Ray in front of it after we finished it.... I can't remember who took the picture... was it you? You're about the only one I know that gave enough of a damn to photograph a monstrosity like that.. :) That bastard was loud... and quick..ish.....

And don't you ever welcome me back again. I never left... probably never will... Even after I'm deadish, I'll still haunt your arse...

Oh, and for the record, today is the 10 year anniversary of the BIG accident I had in Shelby forest.... 10:58 pm on 12/13/96.... I'll have to dig up a picture of that car and post it here.... quite neet. But it was a Geo, so maybe nobody cares... oh well...

Daniel
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

sk8erdude802 wrote:Yeah. your porabably right. Ive never been out there so I was just guestamating.

Steve-O

Yeah, don't bother wasting your time by going there... If I had my way, I'd never go back... Nashville is far enough west for you to go if you're going anywhere... I actually loved Nashville... I'd go back if I weren't concerned that I'd kill someone there.... You're out in the Smokies, aren't you? if not, you're close, aren't you? I love east Tennessee... The mountains rock...

Daniel
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

http://www.barrykclark.com/pix/323%20V6/

That POS :)

Yes I took the pics.
Remmeber when you brought it up to my old apartment @ woodchase?
We filmed that in the kroger parking lot that has that Mcdonalds in it on germantown parkway.
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

georgechicken wrote:
sk8erdude802 wrote:Yeah. your porabably right. Ive never been out there so I was just guestamating.

Steve-O

Yeah, don't bother wasting your time by going there... If I had my way, I'd never go back... Nashville is far enough west for you to go if you're going anywhere... I actually loved Nashville... I'd go back if I weren't concerned that I'd kill someone there.... You're out in the Smokies, aren't you? if not, you're close, aren't you? I love east Tennessee... The mountains rock...

Daniel
Im in mid tennesse now but Im moving back to knoxville the middle of Jan.
I love the smokies. If you guys are ever out there find me and Ill take you out to the Y. Its this big A rock you jump off into the river in the mountains.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
hofiveo

Post by hofiveo »

hey guys, newbie here for a friend. He has a 92 MX-3 GS 1.8 beat up pretty good but still a decent car. This post http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=57061 is why i am in this section, pleading for help for him. He does not have alot of money so we want to know what to fix instead of guessing. I sthere a GOOD place to take it and have them trace down the prob or do one of ya'll have the equip to find out the prob. any help would be appreciated. What a great site to have for these cars we will use it to the best of our understanding of the abbreviations and stuff. Thanks again.

Return to “SouthEast Mazda Owners Club”