Hold button

A forum for discussions regarding the MX-3' transmission. Swap, technical, and troubleshooting info should be placed here.
pcperez83

Re: Hold button

Post by pcperez83 »

"the most smart"
lol, thats priceless!
hahaha
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

UHH what the heck is a hold button?? Sorry ive never had an automatic transmission so i dont know what it does?? Oh and if he wants to do it let him...If it ruins his car, he will learn...if it works good with no flaws, he will laugh in ur face...just let him be...oh and let us know how it turns out, either good or bad..thanks..
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Oh and about makin fun of the guys grammar..thats pretty low man..if u notice he is from quebec...I would be willin to be ya this guy's first language is french...so english doesnt come soo natural to him..ive noticed that about alot of the canadians on this board, and i give 'em props for at least trying...keep on keepin' on!!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

ummm well sorry but i dont care if you russian and tryin to learn english, if you make a comment about someone else being stupid and you turn around and have bad grammer, your going to be made fun of, im not saying anything against you beavis(????) but anyone. i know we have our little 5th grade teachers on this site who get upset from peoples grammer, and if someone doesnt like the way i talk, i say **** you, i dont give a **** if someone on the mx-3 ubb thinks i cant spoke right(lol, joke) this topic has come up before about how people talk and its ****ing stupid, like kev has been said **** to, same as me and derek, and this beavis kid, like leave the kid alone, yeah you wouldnt think i would say something for him after my first post, yes i think its a dumb idea, but who cares, its what he wants so, but because he doesnt want to talk with perfect ****ing grammer dont mean ****, im not saying this to one person, but to everyone, just lighten the **** up and have some fun, this board is suppost to be a fun place to come and chill and talk about our cars and other stuff, well im done talking ****<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
just lighten the **** up and have some fun, this board is suppost to be a fun place to come and chill and talk about our cars and other stuff, well im done talking ****<p> peace<hr></blockquote><p>hhhmmmm your telling me to lighten up? I was just sticking up for this guy because you guys were ganging up on him....
My Cardomain site
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

I'm pretty sure the purpose of this board is to gather information. Information is understood not interpreted. The easiest way to get information understood is to display it in a manner which the majority can understand it. T*ping with a wh*le lotta w**ds y*u h*ve to int*rp*et sl*ws the fl*w of in*ormat*on, and makes it NOT fun... get the point? :p
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by -=Beavis Man=-:
You can get better acceleration in 1st and 2nd gear... When I'm driving up to 70mph i turn it of and the tranny shift in 4th gear !!!<hr></blockquote><p>You dont have a 4th. And if you'll go get your manual. on page 4-11 Its Specifically states, and I quote
"WHEN THE HOLD MODE IS ON:
The transaxle is held in second. Do not drive faster than 65 mph (103k/h) in this position."<p>Also, lighten up guys, you guys are giving the guy too much hell. I can understand if he gets defensive. Secondly, you guys came down on him pretty hard because he really didnt know and just asked a question. Cant we all just get along :)<p>[ January 28, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx3man83:
<p>hhhmmmm your telling me to lighten up? I was just sticking up for this guy because you guys were ganging up on him....<hr></blockquote><p> ummm offence bro, but next time read what i write <p>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
im not saying this to one person, but to everyone, <p> peace<hr></blockquote><p>
im just saying to everyone, lighten up and stop bugging people for ideas
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
wannabeaballer

Post by wannabeaballer »

it all started with DVH, he thinks he's soo cooool. wow he must be pretty tight in his mazda just cause it's a manual, eewwwwwww.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wannabeaballer:
it all started with DVH, he thinks he's soo cooool. wow he must be pretty tight in his mazda just cause it's a manual, eewwwwwww.<hr></blockquote><p>I AM COOL!!!!! hahaha.......as 50 cent would say, "What a Wankster" haha......well i think im cool...........OMG<p>PS: by the way u dumb f*ck.....i don't drive a manual, its called an auto!!!!! u dumb B*TCH! haha! go F*ck ur Mommy! haha and daddy! :D :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

ROFLMAO Don't underesimate us Automatic MX3's just be cause we have one less gear lol althought the Auto Tranny in the MX3 IS THE ****IEST TRAN EVER CREATED it's pathetic i've had to get mine rebuilt twice since i bought it in August (or was it july :S) oh well what evah still ****ing fast enought to toast any ****ing ricer who thinks there gonna pretend to be street racer. i might as well teach them what the Difference between a Racer and a Ricer is ^_^ although one thing i hate about the Auto Tranny you can lose control to easily due to understeering because you have no way of down shifiting at a most crucial moment i.e about to go into the ditch ah well whateverand oh ya the HOLD BUTTON SUCKS lol but there is a trick i created that allows you to Gain speed by allowing you to rev the Engine faster at about 5000 or 6000 RPMS in a techniquie a call Double Button In LOL
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sean_hibbitts:
ROFLMAO Don't underesimate us Automatic MX3's just be cause we have one less gear lol althought the Auto Tranny in the MX3 IS THE ****IEST TRAN EVER CREATED it's pathetic i've had to get mine rebuilt twice since i bought it in August (or was it july :S) oh well what evah still ****ing fast enought to toast any ****ing ricer who thinks there gonna pretend to be street racer. i might as well teach them what the Difference between a Racer and a Ricer is ^_^ although one thing i hate about the Auto Tranny you can lose control to easily due to understeering because you have no way of down shifiting at a most crucial moment i.e about to go into the ditch ah well whateverand oh ya the HOLD BUTTON SUCKS lol but there is a trick i created that allows you to Gain speed by allowing you to rev the Engine faster at about 5000 or 6000 RPMS in a techniquie a call Double Button In LOL<hr></blockquote><p>
I have 145,000 miles on my auto tranny on my RS, only problems Ive ever had with it was a seal. ....And I give it hell.
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Ah crap lol if giving it gell doesn't breaak it what does cuz well even b4 the accident it was acting funny >< lol that'll all change im saving up for a GS or a New Car at the moment untill then i'll see how RS fairs the test of time untill then lol
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>you can hook the wire up to a hot wire instead of an accessory wire<hr></blockquote><p> you can't wire it that way. the ecu will reset itself and set a trouble code and go into safe mode. i have never tested this so im not sure if will shift fine in this mode..or shift at all. your definatley risking something for nothing.<p>And for the rest of u guys..
this is a informative bulletin board. I come here because i actually take pride in my knowledge in these cars. In saying that, i post to help. If someone makes you mad or says something you dont like IGNORE it... you are not forced to respond. topics like this turn people away from posting important information.
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Return to “Transmissions”