I should be comming back soon!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

MazdaGirl wrote:Hey Derek, Curt, Andrew, Elroy, Need4spd and Oscar!!! I know it seems like I've probably dropped off the face of the earth and disappeared...but I am here! I obviously don't drive my MX-3 anymore, but I got an SRV Prelude last year in April.....but it's a BAD LUCK car let me tell you, it was stolen about two months ago and recovered so I got it back after it was fixed and now.....it was stolen AGAIN on Monday! Can you believe that...
Anyway, for those of you who know me and want to contact me, shoot me an emai to fab13@tanningsmart.com
Thanks guys, I miss all of you!
Stacey
Wow!!! It almost sounded like a high school reunion for a bit. Did your MX3 ever get stolen?? Maybe a safer way to go next time. :wink:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

MazdaGirl wrote:Hey Derek, Curt, Andrew, Elroy, Need4spd and Oscar!!! I know it seems like I've probably dropped off the face of the earth and disappeared...but I am here! I obviously don't drive my MX-3 anymore, but I got an SRV Prelude last year in April.....but it's a BAD LUCK car let me tell you, it was stolen about two months ago and recovered so I got it back after it was fixed and now.....it was stolen AGAIN on Monday! Can you believe that...
Sorry to hear that, car theft and breakins seem to be on the rise in our area (lower etobicoke), too many low lifes lurking around nice areas.

I sent you an email.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”