LETS CRUISE

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

Re: LETS CRUISE

Post by mx3grlsikride »

i'll be at wakestock this year missed it last year...plus my bday is that saturday!!! :D
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

well looks like i might not be able to make it to wakestock....Importfest is on the 7th at the skydome and for some reason i thought wakestock was the weekend after....well imporfest is only one day but friday i have to prepare and saturday is the show....so maybe i will go to wakestock after hmmmmmm...not too sure what to do lol...too much to do in the summer i hate choosing
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

seneca ill be down at wakefest for the whole weekend...i was supposed to go to importfest but turns out my car cant make it to the body shop in time so im goin to wakefest! my hotel is maybe like a 2 min walk to the strip and im gonna be cruzin the strip all day untill i start to get sum drinks in me! ill look out for ur mx and we can meet up!!! ya i went last year and it was CRAZY!!! girlz gone wild was down there and the clubs n bars were packed and same with the strip!!! its like one big giant party very well worth goin to!!!!
RTT

Post by RTT »

ok so when is this cruise gonna take place around Toronto? i realli wanna get out and do some cruising!!!

RTT
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

hey seneca keep me posted when your drivin down from georgian college to wakestock, i live like a block away from there, im always in for a cruise.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”