Best Auto Insurance companies in Ontario?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Selecta

Re: Best Auto Insurance companies in Ontario?

Post by Selecta »

I agree if you have a clean record and everything then they are a very good company to be insured by.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Damious

Post by Damious »

ugh... i am insured under state farm... stupid dad... and its costing 300 a month... with me as second driver... on a 93 Dodge colt... its retarded...

and i keep telling him to change it, but he is like "no one will take any new ppl right now"...

god damn i hate insurence company's... and the fact that my dad never listens to me...

:rant2:

oh but im 18 so that might have something to do with it... but ugh... shouldn't we get lower so were incouraged to drive or something? cus i know insurence kills me, and several times ive been like god damn. its not worth it... then i sit in a drivers seat... and all is right again.

<small>[ May 13, 2004, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Trancelucent ]</small>
-Damian

***if u know of/have a mx-3 GS with a blown engine and live around me... let me know ;) ***
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

What you should do is simply pick up the phone and call a broker and find out what other companies will insure you for..and if there are some which are cheaper then you can take that info to dad and show him...that way he gets the feeling you being responsible and all and may be willing to change companies. :idea:

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

royal sun alliance is good, so is ING

but it depends, they different rates at different times it seems, its hard to figure out

thats why i just have a broker and they find the best rate for me
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Just to comment on another post,

It's not really the Insurance companies that do not want to take on new people, they will take anyone that has a good record.

It is the Brokers that Do Not want to take on new people. They do not want to deal with people they don't have any history or experience with. Short term this ok for brokers because they are all swamped, long term it is poor strategy to treat potential customers like that.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Ah interesting..did not know that it's the brokers that actually turn the customers away. I always thought that it was the insurance companies.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”