FS : CF inverted hood

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
D_Gagne

Re: FS : CF inverted hood

Post by D_Gagne »

what do you mean like street adress? cuz if he ships it there theyll put it in a grey hound from edmonton and leave it at the bus station which is were all the big parcels go....,but if u need more info just say what
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Originally posted by D_Gagne:
what do you mean like street adress? cuz if he ships it there theyll put it in a grey hound from edmonton and leave it at the bus station which is were all the big parcels go....,but if u need more info just say what
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Put a 61x61 inch box on a greyhound bus?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Damien

Post by Damien »

Actually Jarid i had my full bodykit shipped greyhound from the east coast, it was a larger box than the hood.
But ya i was going to ship it fedex since ive had bad experiences with greyhound. If you would rather greyhound though thats fine. Just let me know which courier and the mailing info ill need if its not the above you posted. Ill phone them and get an estimate on shipping.
Thanks Denis
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

no problem and yeah which ever is best for you and on the cheaper side :o but yeah all the mailing info is there
denis gagne
po box 6754
t9n 2h2
5415-52 ave
bonnyville,alberta,canada anf thanx again for doing all this for me :D
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
Damien

Post by Damien »

Denis, ive never shipped anything to someone's post office so im not sure how it works, but as Taras (JDM) put it, doesnt really sound like thats the best way to go. If you have a home address (unless that info is it) i think that would be better, it is a large box and personally if it was me i would have it shipped to my door where i could inspect the package and sign for it. As for shipping ill call greyhound and fedex to compare price as soon as we figure out this address thing.
Thanks Denis
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

yeah just send it to that adress and if its fed ex they'll bring it to my door and if it grey hound ill pay for it at grey hound station either or itll get to me
Damien

Post by Damien »

ok cool, ill phone them and let you know.
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

k good deal thanx man
Damien

Post by Damien »

Denis
I called fedex and greyhound, but i think im going to be calling fedex back, i dont think they quoted me a proper shipping rate.
So far i have:
Fedex: Approx $320.00
Greyhound: Approx $32.00

Big difference there, let me call fedex back, if the price is still too high then looks like it will be through greyhound. Another way i can send it through greyhound is "collect". Thats means you pay for the hood, i send the hood, and when it arrives to you then you pay the shipping on pickup, but you would want to double check the shipping rate from greyhound yourself to make sure it is $32 for you.
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

Damien

Post by Damien »

Double checked on fedex, they are still telling me the same price...so greyhound it is...

Incase your going to check on shipping the box is:
63 x 61 x 8 inches and its approx 40-45 lbs.

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Damien ]</small>
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

yes good to know send this asap pleez so we can beat the x mas rush and illpay for the parcel and shipping here like i always to with all my parts and dont worry ask joseph favella for my specs i pay up like a responsable person will u got my word and maybe ill throw in a tip for u being so nice and doing all the hook ups but yeah thanx man peace
Damien

Post by Damien »

I apologize if i made it sound like i ship C.o.d. but i dont, you will have to pay for the hood before i send it, you will then pay the shipping at greyhound when you pick the hood up unless you send me the shipping cost with the hood money, if so i will pay the shipping when i drop the hood off to greyhound.
Incase your curious about my feedback, ive never ripped anyone off, ive bought and sold on the mx3 ubb before, not one complaint towards me.
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

oh i know and thats good but im not framiliar with paying other the c.o.d and its easier for me and my parents due to when pay cheques come in but if u really dont want to send c.o.d tell me another method that i can do and a fast way
Damien

Post by Damien »

I Usually send money to people with a priority post money order, which normally takes 2-3 days to get to destination, plus you get a tracking number on your money order, so u know when the money order gets to the person you sent it too.
Another way is a bank transfer, my bank told me these can take anywhere from 1 day to 1-2 weeks, but mine normally went thru the same day, however this method of sending money requires your bank info with a few other numbers (like routing etc..). Paypal is popular too but i had bad experiences with them, lost alot of money, so i shut down my paypal account.
Also just to let you know you should probably have the hood shipped with shipping insurance, these hoods are very fragile.
Let me know which payment method you choose.
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling

D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

i can prolly check on sending a money order ill get back to u very soon

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”