West Vancouver Police

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
klp834

Re: West Vancouver Police

Post by klp834 »

FYI, the police can only stop your vehicle for four reasons if you are not breaking the law (i.e. speeding, loud exhaust, etc.):

To check
1) your drivers licence
2) your car insurance
3) the mechanical fitness of your vehicle
4) the sobriety of the driver
curtklze

Re: West Vancouver Police

Post by curtklze »

[quote]Originally posted by kuruption1983:
guys, there has to be a reason cops pull you over. Cuz the thing is Im driving one of the flashiest rides in T.O. (not W. Van. but,,,) and i havent been pulled over a single time since i had my car which was a little over 5 months ago, and i drive and live right beside the main T.O. police stations and i see @ least 30 of them a day. All they do is they shake their head as they pass by. And to mention they can pull me over for @ least a million and one reasons, such as a loud exhaust, missing front plate, spoiler, lowered ride and to mention im a middle eastern looking guy, so i should be the first person they will pull over,,, :)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”