Stock time slips

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
mwl97sunfire

Re: Stock time slips

Post by mwl97sunfire »

yes they are the exact same. that was my first time at the track so i wasn't use to the timing on the lights and so on. everyone around here runs 16-16.3 on a stock because they can't drive standard aswell. its all on the driver. <BR>its like if you were to take 2 mx3 GS's with V6 5spd its not going to be a tie its all up to the driver on who is better.<P>what is the hp and torgue on a v6 and a 4banger mx3
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

dude if your racing at ST.thomas or Cayuaga, I dont think your gonna be beating too many MX-3's most of the 3's that run there have KL-ZE's in them (200H.P.-185 pound feet of torque). IF you are just gonna race your friends then the V6 has 130H.P. and the 4 cyl has about 88-90H.P.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
mwl97sunfire

Post by mwl97sunfire »

i know a guy with that engine ahhhh :eek: makes me drool, its very quick. whith that engine what are the times.
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BLACKfire:<BR><STRONG>i know a guy with that engine ahhhh :eek: makes me drool, its very quick. whith that engine what are the times.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>depending on the driver and the set up of the car The KL-ZE MX-3's usually run between 15.5-14.3. Thats the USUALL. some guys are awesome drivers and after striping down the car can get 13.8.<P>just check the DEC. leader list.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by XxAntwawnxX:
i ran a 16.02 in 1.8..fully gutted and cold air intake...plus lots of engine probs.....kl 03 next month cant wait<hr></blockquote><p>Spring for the ze ;) It's worth the money, as far as I am concerned.<p>unless you are a n2o/turbo lover
13.023 @ 105 mph

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”