2.5 MX-3 vs. Impreza 2.5 RS

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
Freq2002

Re: 2.5 MX-3 vs. Impreza 2.5 RS

Post by Freq2002 »

Lights at the strip?... Thats rich. lol :roll:<P>Get a high flow cat & have em weld flanges onto the ends of the cat & pipe, & have em make a filler pipe. You can pull out the cat & pop in the filler for racing & avoid the fines if you get caught on the street w/o one.<BR>Altho, A decent hi-flow should work fine. Mine is rated for more CFM than my 2" pipe can move anyway. Not much point in pulling it.<P>Vlad, U beat that scooby or what?<p>[ July 28, 2002: Message edited by: Freq2002 ]
The contents of this post are the opinions of myself and are NEVER meant to be percieved as the "be all, end all". So cram it!! :p
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Freq2002:<BR><STRONG>Lights at the strip?... Thats rich. lol :roll:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

that guy went the next day, the best he could do was 15.8..., so he will not have a chance, until he does some serious mods.
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
Freq2002

Post by Freq2002 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tman:<BR><STRONG>wow...since when do they have stop lights at the track???</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>THATS the lights I thought were rich,... Ya think everyone is retarded & they dont know about the Xmas tree? Give us a little credit. :roll:<BR>While you're at it, go look up the definition of sarcasm. Y'all spend WAY too much time flaming people on here.
The contents of this post are the opinions of myself and are NEVER meant to be percieved as the "be all, end all". So cram it!! :p

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”