pics of my mx3 and some team members.....

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mx3grlsikride

Re: pics of my mx3 and some team members.....

Post by mx3grlsikride »

why cant we have clubs like that in Toronto?? those cars are all sweet...but i agree that mustang looks bad i think its the front bumper that i really hate...and nice mx3 :2thumbsup:
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

nice rides
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

Need I say how good I thought that selection of cars was. :2thumbsup: Every one looked like a feature car. Well done lads.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Originally posted by ltjrunner:
not my cup of tea but good luck with it. got a good backing and you guys are doing something you want which is cool. but, that mustang is uhh, no! jmo...
Not your cup of tea? Then what is? Some Civics with stickers? That is the best looking group of cars I have seen on a team picture. They are all modified, custom paint, kits, looking damn good. Well done..
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”