what kind of friends do you think you have

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Andrew_Pakula

Re: what kind of friends do you think you have

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That was retarded, what was the point of that?

I am normally a shy guy but if some idiot did that to me I'd f*cking kick his *** . I am suprised nobody around there even helped the guy, that's kind of sad. At least in my area if someone did that people that are around the area would help you if they saw bullsh*t like that happening.
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I kinda understand why noone tried to help.
nowadays you have no idea what people are carrying.

Not cool to help some guy and maybe get stabbed or shot.

Even so, I think I would have tried to help.
Just kicked in hìs knee from the side or something.
Of course... then I probably would get sued by him, and have to pay him some obscene amounts of money...

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
thebox

Post by thebox »

This here is a good example of why i don't want to live with other human beings on the same planet.
1992 MX-3 GS

KLZE - Fidanza Flywheel - CM IIR Clutch - Millenia IM - UR Pulley - IM Spacers - KL36 ECU
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

That video is from the steve-o video where steve-o goes on tour doing stunts and stuff.. This guy was just some dude hanging around in a night club bathroom. He started doing all this stuff because he wanted to be on the tour video. He is a south padre gangster whatever the hell that is. This guy has to be retarded to do that to strangers like that.. man and the people just take it..

Suprising....
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
tical

Post by tical »

i cant believe that guy was still concious after those whacks he took. and also, you all said it came from a steve-o video, the steve-o from jackass right?? if so, where can i get some more videos. also, that was seriously fuc*ed up what he did. that stuff happens alot were i live...
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”