Pics of My Ride w/ 17's

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
loudsubz

Re: Pics of My Ride w/ 17's

Post by loudsubz »

.<p>[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: loudsubz ]</p>
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by loudsubz:<p>So next time before running your mouth why not stop and think before you post.
<hr></blockquote><p>Lil harsh there arent you? I understand you drive a honda, but realize this is an MX-3 board. Not a civic board.
loudsubz

Post by loudsubz »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Custommx3:
<p>Lil harsh there arent you? I understand you drive a honda, but realize this is an MX-3 board. Not a civic board.<hr></blockquote><p>I know but owning a Honda doesn't change anyting, when I like a car I like a car no matter what. Ive told many civic owners there car doens't look good, so it doens't matter what you drive.<p>Like I said, ive seen a few very nice mx-3's before and many other cars too. Im open to anything.
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

To appease any tension, it is slapped together a bit. :shrug: I put the kit on in January, when it was -30C with the wind chill out, and my garage isn't heated. I'll fix the front when it gets warmer. But I wanted all of this out of the way come spring, as I started on my interior this past weekend. <p>one
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Hey is your car lowered. I mean probably is, but just wanted to know for sure.
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Jerry, it is lowered with Drop Zone coil-overs. I couldn't tell you what the drop is though.
I've started on my interior now so, I'll try to have pics of that later. I got indiglo gauge faces from kuruption. I didn't need the whole cluster, so that's why I didn't by it off you. Sorry man, hopefully you can get yours sold. :( <p>one
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

I love the fog lights man!!!! pure rally stylez
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”