Nissan 240sx Vs. Undercover Cop

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
EBUCKS

Re: Nissan 240sx Vs. Undercover Cop

Post by EBUCKS »

I'm not sure why you guys hate cops so much, but I was arrested for a B & E, with attepted murder. "I didn't do it", was my constant response, and I was held over night. That's not what upsets me so much. It's the fact that when you get arrested for for something like that, they finger you to see if you got drugs up your a$$. That to me is rape! Also what upsets me is the fact that there was no apology made, and it's just business as usual, for them.
I now need help because when a cop stops me, all the crap comes back to haunt me. I'm even shaking right now. Not looking for sympathy. I'm just stating the reality of it.
Are all cops bad? No. But they only gave me a break for 2 years (off of speeding tickets, dark head & tail light tickets, failure to stop at red light tickets, etc). I think it should be a life sentence. Therefore I hold the whole organization in disregard.
Hate is a strong word. But if it were an eye for an eye, I'd surely go for that. However, I've taken a different approach and turned the other cheek! You can't make a joke about that. That would be sick! <p>one
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

I'm sorry to hear that man, that would be really traumatizing.<p>I think that you have to judge cops on an individual basis, I have had plenty of jerk-offs harrass me and threaten me and I have had a lot of cops who were cool and let me off for stuff I should have been busted for. Its weird that there are very few cops that are in between. Best defense is to know your rights, and when they are being violated stand up for yourself. The cop knows his is violating your rights but will try to get away with it anyways. Best thing to do is ask for the cop's badge number and the name of his supervisor, sometimes they will back down and sometimes it will piss them off more-but it is really the only way to fight back against an abusive system. I think Jeff is right that we need to respect police officers, they have a dangerous and often thankless job but it is a sad statement when the average person sees a cop and is not comforted but scared that they will be busted even when they haven't done anything wrong.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Jeff is right, somewhat.<p>Some are good, some are bad. The majority though take all that "power" to their head and go on a little God Trip.<p>I've yet to meet a nice, cop, but I'm sure there are some out there. Knowing your rights is the best thing, and it sure does piss them off, but it works. I get the badge number, supervisors name, and their name right away. As soon as they leave me, I'm heading to the poilice station to report it so it doesn't go unnoticed.<p>The cops that are there when you're house gets broken into are not the same cops that are there to bust you on the road for something you never did.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>I have had plenty of jerk-offs harrass me and threaten me and I have had a lot of cops who were cool and let me off for stuff I should have been busted for. Its weird that there are very few cops that are in between.<hr></blockquote><p>
That is sooo true, my boss was saying that, but most good cops wont be good if you give them a hard time...but thats understandable<p>There's 4 cops that come into work, 2 friends of the boss', 2 are friends of the cops, they're all just great, i was working on the one guys HP laptop and i asked him a few questions about car legality stuff, great guys...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Post by Guest »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>The cops that are there when you're house gets broken into are not the same cops that are there to bust you on the road for something you never did. <hr></blockquote><p>Thats true, especially around here. We have highway cops, traffic/city road cops, and your basic domestic call cops (party calls, break ins, fires, murders, etc. etc.) Each have different colored cars.<p>[ March 12, 2003: Message edited by: MX3_Racer120 ]</p>

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”