EVERYONE MUST CHECK THIS OUT!!LOL

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: EVERYONE MUST CHECK THIS OUT!!LOL

Post by mitmaks »

... and that guy doesnt even have mx, he has some honda probably, and bashes on our site, only guys are allowed here are mx3 guys and protege and some other guys that know mazdas
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

you guys are all aware that most of those pictures are probably made by people with muscle cars right? Just so u all know your all labelled as "ricers" :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

WOW, SERIOUSLY?????
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Custommx3:
http://www.rs25.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=54696<p>http://www.rs25.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=54694<hr></blockquote><p>LMAO holy **** thats funny..... i wouldn't be surprized if there is a integra driving around like that. i've "passed" acouple. like that but that takes the ultimate Rice Dish<p>and ya people with N/A cars usually say lotso **** about Japanese cars and hell i get lotsa weired comments about my car being a girls car but oh well i only ever have to look at thos cars in my rear veiw mirror.... unless it's a hot chick driving it :) <p>--------------------------------------------
Rice is good but Soba Noodles are better......<p>[ December 21, 2002: Message edited by: sean_hibbitts ]</p>
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
loudsubz

Post by loudsubz »

Yeh, I drive a honda, so I guess im not allowed to post on an mx-3 site right? :roll: <p>The only reason I posted was that Im sick of hearing and seeing crap like this about hondas, just because we choose to drive this form of automobile, doens't make us any less dedicated to our rides than if we drove soemthing else?<p>Im sorry for that comment then, because I took it the wrong way.<p>And no, on my web site, I havnt heard of any mx-3 bashing as of yet. Most of the guys are actually pretty cool about it, and dont have anything bad to say, except constructive critisism if someone asks about their ride if they post pics etc, and were all honest about it, no matter what you drive.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by loudsubz:
Yeh, I drive a honda, so I guess im not allowed to post on an mx-3 site right? :) <p>have a good one bro, and there is no harm intended in this email, i say that becasue some people take offense to me and what im sayin....the guys here at mx-3.com know that! lol
PS: jordon, i think the wing is sick! haha! jokes!
:D :cool:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sean_hibbitts:
<p>LMAO holy **** thats funny..... i wouldn't be surprized if there is a integra driving around like that. i've "passed" acouple. like that but that takes the ultimate Rice Dish<p>and ya people with N/A cars usually say lotso **** about Japanese cars and hell i get lotsa weired comments about my car being a girls car but oh well i only ever have to look at thos cars in my rear veiw mirror.... unless it's a hot chick driving it :) <p>--------------------------------------------
Rice is good but Soba Noodles are better......<p>[ December 21, 2002: Message edited by: sean_hibbitts ]
<hr></blockquote><p>you must live near some pretty wimpy muscle cars<p> :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
Shades

Post by Shades »

SO... if I put FOIL on my HUB CAPS will that give me 20+ horsepower?<p>Come on people... you sound like a bunch of 60 year olds all with universal remotes fighting to watch your own show on one TV... IT'S a FREAKIN' CaR, who cares!
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Shades:
[QByou sound like a bunch of 60 year olds all with universal remotes fighting to watch your own show on one TV... IT'S a FREAKIN' CaR, who cares![/QB]<hr></blockquote><p>Um......k, I CARE THANK U VERY MUCH! <p>Shades, im sure there is a car out there on the market that u don't like right??? well i don't like civics, simple as that.....we can all have our own taste and can express that if we choose to......the important thing is that the one who may get offended is for him/her to not take it sooo seriously!<p>Here's another way to put it Shades........u can choose ur favortie car (mine being Skyline R34) and ur worst car (well use the Civic for this) , now im saying that yes it does matter what kind of car it is, these cars are not just cars.....ur sayin a Civic and R34 are the same and it shouldn't matter......just as long as u get one car........F*CK THAT!!!! im choosing my R34 , u can have the Civic Shades...<p>My point , were not acting like a bunch of old farts tryin to choose a show to watch on tv....shows on tv and cars........BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!<p>later, (just my opinion)
PS: im not mad, don't worry and im not getting all excited, just don't see how u can say what u did, THATS IT!!! PEACce<p>
:D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

um i agree with derek 110% it does matter,<p>and to loudsubz, (sorry bro dont know your name) but come on man, your one a MAZDA board, obvioulsy hondas are gonna get bashed, all i did was find something that was FUNNY, and post it, then you have to be stupid and because im making a joke of your TYPE of car, not your car, but the type, you gotta say **** about mine, thats ****in stupid, did you honestly think coming on here that nothing about a civic would ever be said??? i aint sayin **** about your car, im showing what is called HUMOUR, so lighten the **** up, and i find it sooooo hard to believe that on all the civic boards, no comments have been said towards the mx, i realize your not 2 and you already know everything i just said, but i had to say something, i can take comments about my car, you making a comment about my wing doesnt make me wanna sell it and sell my car to buy a civic to be like steeb, but next time, keep your comments to yourself, and if you have jokes like that about mazda, my email is at the bottom, send them to me, i wouldnt mind laughin, like derek said, its all in good fun, <p>peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
loudsubz

Post by loudsubz »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
um i agree with derek 110% it does matter,<p>and to loudsubz, (sorry bro dont know your name) but come on man, your one a MAZDA board, obvioulsy hondas are gonna get bashed, all i did was find something that was FUNNY, and post it, then you have to be stupid and because im making a joke of your TYPE of car, not your car, but the type, you gotta say **** about mine, thats ****in stupid, did you honestly think coming on here that nothing about a civic would ever be said??? i aint sayin **** about your car, im showing what is called HUMOUR, so lighten the **** up, and i find it sooooo hard to believe that on all the civic boards, no comments have been said towards the mx, i realize your not 2 and you already know everything i just said, but i had to say something, i can take comments about my car, you making a comment about my wing doesnt make me wanna sell it and sell my car to buy a civic to be like steeb, but next time, keep your comments to yourself, and if you have jokes like that about mazda, my email is at the bottom, send them to me, i wouldnt mind laughin, like derek said, its all in good fun, <p>peace<hr></blockquote><p>I know now :) And Ill be the first to say, Im sorry for saying **** about your car, and I realize now that I shoulnd't take what is said on the internet so seriousely anymore (which i do alot of the time). So from now on I'll lighten up. :)
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Here is something I found a while ago...it went like this..."Arguing on the internet is like winning in the special olympics......." I'm sure if you have read this post then you can figure out what the rest of it says....
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Post by Guest »

Yeah true, I'm the same way as Loudsubz, I HATE arguing on the internet, just cause I get so worked up and I'm not there to fukk the kid up. So I've learned to just chill and let the kids say what they want. =)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”