Need a photoshop job on my car plz!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
HRO

Re: Need a photoshop job on my car plz!

Post by HRO »

Man i'd love to drive that winter car, i'm driving a 91 sunbird now. I've always wanted another MX, but couldn't afford it, so got a cheap beater. ;)
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

well, i got the white one for 2000 bucks, the silver one which crashed for 1200, and there was a teal dohc for 300 bucks only thing it had was 240K KMs. And well, there are sooo many 93 or 94 civic CXs around for around 1.5 or 2 Gs. But i think the sickest car for winter is a german car, cuz they are made for canada's weather, get a jetta or sometin for like 400, 500 bucks, they have da sickest heaters, and the GLI model comes with seat heater too!! ROFLMAO<P>latez :D :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Sorry for the huge picture but here is the wing in your colour:<P> Image
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG>hey KEV,<P>Oscar has that wing in his basement, u should get it off him! IM pretty sure he has no buyers yet..... :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually not quite, the Pakfeifer rear wing is lightly different. I have the Top Mix one which is slightly less radical then the Pakfeifer one.<P>Both look good though, however I haven't actually seen an mx-3 yet in person with the Pakfeifer one.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”