Reason # 402 why David does not need a motorcycle

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
David Coleman

Re: Reason # 402 why David does not need a motorcycle

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Great_Tonge:<BR><STRONG>lol, i think that bike is down here in south FL, ive heard some stuff but never seen. but trust me if given the chance, i would ride it. experience it for the mx3 family!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah, its down in sfla. Though, you'll note, there's no back seat. He has the aero piece there, which you probably need for a 227mph top speed....
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Jeff what kinda bike do you have?? Oh ya that guy was riding around sunrise on that bike. near the sawgrass mall. i knew ive seen it somewher, a blur but i saw him!!
mmonid

Post by mmonid »

That is insane! Over 300HP in a bike! Proof - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/superkaoss/dyno2.html" TARGET=_blank>Dyno Sheet</A>
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

oh man i want one of those...i'd kill myself, however
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

That IS sick!<P>Yeah, the first part is out on U.S. 27, then the second part is on I-75. The end with the long round turn is coming off Flamingo Rd. onto Oakland Park Blvd.<P>U.S. 27 is where a lot of the bikes go to open it up. Weekend nights, there's lots of 'em out there. For the people who don't know, that's like our boonies since it's out on the edge of the swamp we call the Everglades.<P>Along with the regular car and truck wrecks, I've seen the aftermath of some SERIOUS bike (and rider) wrecks out there. I've personally witnessed the cops and EMS searching for and picking up the various body parts scattered over a large area.<P>Hate to be a bummer, but just thought I'd give a little grizzly background...
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

ahhh the everglades, if you ever piss me off thats where you will wind up :D jus like the mobsters!!! but on the real, there have been some serious wrecks out there. one of my mother students got in a wreck on the off ramp where the sawgrass turns into 75 and 595. he was pretty roughed up [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”