G-Force body kit pics

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
HRO

Re: G-Force body kit pics

Post by HRO »

Thanks everyone, <P>for some reason my user name 'Subjekt' is now unregistered, so my new name is 'mx3vs'.<P>with the 1.5 drop, I can barely go anywere, getting in and out of places I go pretty much perpendicular to the entrence or exit, some times a 3pt. turn is needed to get at the correct angle. the gforce kit is very low.<P>If you get the 1" drop you be in the same boat as me, just be careful and take your time in driveways ;) <P><BR>Hey EBUCKS was your gforce kit as crappy quality as mine. I had air pockets in between the gelcoat and the first layer of fiberglass, there is like 4-5 hours in getting the front bumper perfect. Did you have the same problem?? I also had to put more layers of fiberglass in some places to make it more sturdy.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

how much did that whole ground kit cost?? and did you pay american or canadian dollars?? and yeah, the car looks sick
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Alright bud. You got questions.<BR>First of all, like Andrew posted somewhere, check <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/bodykits/." TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/bodykits/.</A> <BR>You can check all the kits you want. The kit that mx3vs has is from G-Force located in Toronto Ontario. So if you don't want to pay all that shipping from overseas what not, then you can check these guys. I paid under 7 bills CDN for the front and sides. I'm not sure if that's a deal or not because he charged me 1 bill less than originally quoted because we became friends :D . It's about who you know when it comes to not getting ripped off. I understand that the total kit goes for about 11 bills CDN. <BR>Hopefully this helps ya out big dog. <P>one<p>[ September 22, 2002: Message edited by: EBUCKS ]
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EBUCKS:<BR><STRONG>Alright bud. You got questions.<BR>First of all, like Andrew posted somewhere, check <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/bodykits/." TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/bodykits/.</A> <BR>You can check all the kits you want. The kit that mx3vs has is from G-Force located in Toronto Ontario. So if you don't want to pay all that shipping from overseas what not, then you can check these guys. I paid under 7 bills CDN for the front and sides. I'm not sure if that's a deal or not because he charged me 1 bill less than originally quoted because we became friends :D . It's about who you know when it comes to not getting ripped off. I understand that the total kit goes for about 11 bills CDN. <BR>Hopefully this helps ya out big dog. <P>one<P>[ September 22, 2002: Message edited by: EBUCKS ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>no it goes 4 $1300 now
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
HRO

Post by HRO »

Yep, price was raised when kits were for sale on ebay, for more than Arnold at G-Force was getting for them.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Next year i'm going to make a replica 'black widow 2' hood for my car and probably make a mould of it so i can sell them... this is now 100% yet tho so don't quote me, but most likly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <P>I had to quote you, man if you decide to make and sell the black widow hood put me on top of the list.<P>Also I love how you did the spoiler. I want to do something like that but with a different spoiler.
HRO

Post by HRO »

I'll have to see how it turns out on my car first. Probably what I will do is mold some sort of scoops like the black widow 2 to the MX3 factory hood, so it will be metal/fiberglass (still heavy), and I could do that no problem. but i'd like to try making a mold, and making the hood 100% fiberglass, but I really have no idea how the 100% fiberglass hood will turn out, but I guess we'll see. I need to figure out a way to make the supports that are on the underside of the hood out of fiberglass so the hood won't be flimsy.<P>Only time will tell, If it works out i'll hook you up tho<P>lates
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

looking good man! i love the hood

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”