Take a look, what u guys think???

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
EBUCKS

Re: Take a look, what u guys think???

Post by EBUCKS »

I completely agree with you 'white94mx3'. But DVH is a brotha from anotha motha. The guy wants to be different and his car shows that. <BR>DVH you go! :D <P>one
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dam2009:<BR><STRONG>you should definitly lower it!!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>W3RD....but Im guessing thats prob next on his list.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EBUCKS:<BR><STRONG>I completely agree with you 'white94mx3'. But DVH is a brotha from anotha motha. The guy wants to be different and his car shows that. <BR>DVH you go! :( <BR>and yes i plan to lower, but first i want to get my engine swapo done first.....it actually doesn't look that high as it is, so im not worried about it, anyways, thanx for the comments guys and later! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

cool cool.......what engine are you going w/ B6T or BPT? Your car si gonna be awesome....well it already is :-p
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Lose that windshield banner.<P>Oh ya some one stole one of your wipers. You should go get a replacement ;)

Post by Guest »

Polak, also check your local Pepboys, they sell Motegi's and Racing Hart, at least the one up by me does. They got the white MR7's for $650 and that includes tires too, not a bad deal.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I_love_my_MX-3:<BR><STRONG>cool cool.......what engine are you going w/ B6T or BPT? Your car si gonna be awesome....well it already is :-p</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>\<P>BPT for sure!!!, next summer , or im sellin the car, not sure yet!<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Selling it already?<P>Take time to enjoy your car for a while after all you have done to it.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”