Ronas MX

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Skiddy

Re: Ronas MX

Post by Skiddy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Looking nice and clean, I like it.<P>I thought Mazda didn't have any OEM sideskirts left in the U.S.<BR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have a set as well, but not from Mazda someone was selling new ones, gonna install them soon. I called Mazda, and they can get a set so they said. I called a few dealers and i got prices of $550 or so. So they can be bought as i was told.
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Hey Rona, You get you guage pod yet? If not let me know I will hook yu up with the same on I have..you have a choice of carbon fiber or just plain black and then you can paint it whatever colour you want..<BR>let me know..<P>killermx3
REKING

Post by REKING »

killermx3,No I have not order anything. That sound good!! I will e-mail you today for more details. :D
92'MX-3 V6* SHE MY BLUE BABY.

Post by Guest »

VERY Titte!! i like well everything but the sunvisor thing! and u shoulda shaved the rear side markers to match the front but dam your car looks sexy!
REKING

Post by REKING »

Why, thank you kind Sir. I love how you descrided her. ;)
92'MX-3 V6* SHE MY BLUE BABY.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”