Picture of my car ( Killermx3)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mr.hunt

Re: Picture of my car ( Killermx3)

Post by mr.hunt »

Killer that is an amazing ride it looks great I hope your a freakin proud because Isure as hell would be. I think If I drove that i would never have to get laid again cause I feel like home in there.<P>Props to ya bro very nice work<BR>peace<P>Mike
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Thanks Mike, I am very proud of the car because I have won many many awards with it along with a few magazine features and lots of show experience...thanks to everybody who has complimented the car and posted their likes and dislikes...you guys make this board why I read it all the time..<BR>thanks again.<P>p.s Hey dj paws(Mike) when You come down next you got to check out my new home especially the baby's room(garage)lol..<P>Mark<BR>Killermx3

Post by Guest »

mike r has my home number up here if u need i will stop in your shop and say hi and find out where u live now! stop in for a cold beer!!!! mmmmmmmmmm beer!
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Yeah. sounds good to me..let me know in advance when you are coming so that I can be here when you come down. Hey you comin to Keiths stag and doe tonight? I will be there around 9:30 or so. <P><BR>Killermx3
Gabriel Sandoval

Post by Gabriel Sandoval »

your car is sweet a-- hell too man. much props.
Babie I gots player in me
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Thanks Playa..much appreciated!
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

Wow. That is a sexy car. I'm gonna try to stop drooling now...
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Playstation 2 is in and installed and lookin sweet..pictures will be released after the Sport Compact National magazine is done with the car...stay tuned for another mx-3 feature and possibly cover...<P>Killermx3
Josh Fxcking Blair

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

It looks like your car is sponsored by McDonalds with all the yellow and red. Are you color blind or do you just like rice that much?
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

dood where did you get your fiberglass done.. i just posted something regarding this.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Always one out of the bunch that is a moron at birth...go back and play with your little action figures and little dollies idiot.<P>Killermx3
Josh Fxcking Blair

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KillerMX3:<BR><STRONG>Always one out of the bunch that is a moron at birth...go back and play with your little action figures and little dollies idiot.<BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sure will, why don't you go back to McDonald Land and play with the Fry Guys? Oh and tell Uncle Ben hi when you see him, rice-boy.
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Hey What's up Mark,,, remember me,, You live in N-O-T-L cool you are close to me now.. your on lakeshore right,,,your car is SOLID dude, Hey your old rims look nice on the green mx-3, I would love to stop by and check it out !!!!!<BR>Hey Josh once your car is even 1/4 as sweet as marks post PICS and let us be the judge - and why be such a b----, go talk to people that care what you have to say!
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Hey Andrew whats going on? YOU can come over anytime and check out the car//email me and I will give ya directions..oh and as for homo kentucky boy he probably cant take pictures of his moms car because their IQ is too low to figure one out..his mom probably wont let him take the car anyways because he has to study his hooked on phonics everynight after he has his macdonalds that he is raving about...rice boy idiot!<P>Killermx3
Rich MX3

Post by Rich MX3 »

Sweet ride Killer MX3! I haven't seen a MX3 yet with a fiberglass dash and it looks sick. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you invest in your car?
Richard Y.<BR>'94 Black GS<BR>Stock V6, minor mods

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”