new ast full adjusable suspension

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
nope-mx3

Re: new ast full adjusable suspension

Post by nope-mx3 »

KW doesnt have adjustable stuff for the MX3?
I don`t think they have anything at all.
Please, if I`m wrong, do tell me, as I`m hunting for real coilovers :)

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Nope as i wrote at my first reply to this thread its a rumor but if its true Yahoo ;)
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I just checked the page now, and they have no listings for the Mx3 :(

nope-mx3
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Yeah i have been on the German MX-3 site alot lately and asked around...

Im sad to say my "wishfull thinking" rembered wrong (because i really wanted it to be KW i guess),It was a company called JMS... :roll:

<small>[ March 11, 2004, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Dennis Jørgensen ]</small>
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I`m pretty sure AST has tuv approval.

It looks that way on the frontpage after you select english (bottom right corner)

Tuv approval is the key in Norway aswell :)

nope-mx3
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Yeah i just saw the same thing,if they really have Tüv approval theyre gonna sell loads cause theyre going to be the ONLY real coilovermanufactor with shockadjustment for the MX-3 atleast what i know of,and with Tüv they could sell to just about anyone i guess :D
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

I got one thing to say: groupbuy!!!!!!
how are they? how does the car feel?
on another note. I think the K.A.W. site say their coilovers can be adjusted 20 steps in hardness..not too sure though as german sux and I refuse to speak it :D

/SIXPACK
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

The guy's on the German forum told me that neither of the 3-5 coiloversystems in the German market has any hardness adjustment,but i didnt check up upon it cause nope said K.A.W wasent much better than stock and i havent had time to check the others :confused2:

But if AST comes with or they will get Tüv approval the would be sweet,but they seriously need some dustboots :laugh:
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I wouldnt know if they are better or not than stock.
But I guess they must be :)
All I know is that you get a refund if you give them your old struts. This made me think that they modify original struts or something.

But as I dont understand german and they dont speak english, it was pretty hard to get some good info.
AST is the one I`m gonna go for if I`m getting coilovers.

nope-mx3
BBK

Post by BBK »

tüv for coil over kits? not in germany :dunno:
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

from http://www.fahrwerke.de/produkte/schraubfahrwerk/
"Ihre Wunschtieferlegung können Sie einfach und exakt innerhalb des TÜV-geprüften Verstellbereichs realisieren."

btw. I have tried to contact AST but no relpy :mad:
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
odds1

Post by odds1 »

Any news on this?
Odds, Norway
Red `93 GS, Stock
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I got a PM from Sixpack. He`s seen them for sale on a website in Netherlands. €1180

Maybe we could make a European group-buy?

nope-mx3

<small>[ May 03, 2004, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: nope-mx3 ]</small>
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

Try looking at www.jeroentje.nl

Bastian
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

yes thats the website. I mailed them to ask about TUV approval but they/he have not replied yet.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”