Rear strut bar

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
ProtegeSTS

Re: Rear strut bar

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by monkii:<BR><STRONG>Mine's from GAB, anyone heard this brand? It's a quite well-known brand in Japan~I got mine second-hand from a repair shop for $75CAD, handling did improved after installing onto my 4cyl~</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah, GAB is a very good quality manufacturer.<P>Options Auto Salon used to sell the GAB rear strut bar for a Protege for over 200 US dollars. Its on the quality level as Mazdaspeed.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Corksport just started to produce rear strut bars. They are nicely constructed and much better than the ractive one I have now. They used my car to test fit it last week and it goes on perfectly. Call Derrick and tell him I sent ya ;)
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
eunosads

Post by eunosads »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THStrumpet:<BR><STRONG>i assume that metal thing is just for the seatbelts right? cause if so screw that, ima just take my backseat out!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yes.. the metal bracket that was modifed in my pics is just for the seatbelts..
- EUNOS 30X -

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”