Where to get Apex springs in Toronto?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Where to get Apex springs in Toronto?

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

ok thanks!
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by caveman:<BR><STRONG>hey andrew i can get you the apex springs for around 380, that 1.7 and 1.5 drop......ill call my distributer to see if they have any specials on them seeing that its winter......shlesien i can get you any springs you want.....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hmm... $380 sounds a bit expensive, I thought they were closer in the area of $320-$350 range.

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew Pakula:<BR><STRONG><P><BR>Hmm... $380 sounds a bit expensive, I thought they were closer in the area of $320-$350 range.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hey man i can call my hook up this weekend and get u a price. i got my intrax for 345+tax and i KNOW apex is much cheaper
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dj_Pawz_GS:<BR><STRONG><BR>hey man i can call my hook up this weekend and get u a price. i got my intrax for 345+tax and i KNOW apex is much cheaper</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ok cool, just let me know when you find out.
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Hey Andrew, you want the apex springs? YOu can buy mine cause I just got the ground control coilovers coming in this week. My springs are still brand new and you can come see them yourself at my shop. Just a thought, lel me know, I will save you some money forsure.<P>KillerMX3
precidian

Post by precidian »

The place to get the springs in Toronto is at JRP. They are the official importer for Canada.<P>That is where I originally got mine.<P>Cheers,
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
GuyverXL

Post by GuyverXL »

What's the telephone # for JRP or webpage, what's the address ???????<P>Thanks
Mazda Mx-3 1996<BR>4cyl

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”