Haltech E6K & GTX (1.8L Turbo) Motors!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Turboge

Re: Haltech E6K & GTX (1.8L Turbo) Motors!

Post by Turboge »

We sell year-round. We only offer the HUGE savings when groups come into play due to the HUGE savings we get when that occurs. Our profit margin is very little so we do lots of business for happy customers.
Braden
"The Original Turboge"
http://barelylegaltransplants.com
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

I'll take a Haltech. Can we get some more buyers, please! Turboge, E-mail me if you have 2 other buyers. I already have the bpt, now I just need the engine managment.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaydog5678:<BR><STRONG>I'll take a Haltech. Can we get some more buyers, please! Turboge, E-mail me if you have 2 other buyers. I already have the bpt, now I just need the engine managment.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i'm intrested in the bpt but i gotta save some more money so i'll only be able to get it in june
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Turboge

Post by Turboge »

Alright everyone, just got off the phone with my supplier.<P>Status of the 1.8L Turbo motors, arriving early May, approximately 3-4 at that time.<P>Price of the B6T J-spec motors: $600 Complete.<P>There is one B6T in stock currently and no BPTs.<P>More B6T's are on the way as well. Does anyone want to pick this one up?
Braden
"The Original Turboge"
http://barelylegaltransplants.com
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

I'm intersted in a price for the BPT as well ... it seems all of a sudden someone has found a stack of these sitting in an old broken down warehouse in Japan ... They are for sale everywhere ... But let me know a price ... Canadian dollars is possible plz ... cheers :D
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY

Return to “Forced Induction”