Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Geckos_7

Re: Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Post by Geckos_7 »

Hey whats going on guys and girls, I come from the Rx7 board. Some pretty nasty stuff being said here but I guess you guys are just defending urselfs. He was a lil ruff but not all 7 owners are like that. I drive a 90 Turbo I hope u guys dont consider that one the "Ugly Old Style". I think Mx-3's are cool lil cars, they would be one of my first picks for a smaller size car.<P>Hope all of you arent really offended by that because I want to show up on Sunday and talk with you guys.<P>Ciao<P>Joe
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

I should be there, at least I hope to be, I will have to see if I can come after work again. Are we gonna hit D+B's after the meet? I know some of you thought that was a pretty good idea last time.
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

To the <B>RX-7</B> Guys, Please come!<P>the invite is open.. so come out!!<P> :D
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

To drive an MX-3 is like having dread locks. I cut mine so I could get and maintain a good job, therefore developing respet at the Mr. Dobalina stage. But as a rasta, when I cut my hair, I lost the respect at the sociological rebellious stage. <BR>If you like your car drive it proud. However, you gotta have big shoulders, as a man to drive an MX-3. That, what is called respect, hasn't been shown to us, especially in that RX-7 forum. :mad: <BR>Stace, I feel for ya gurl. Nice try though. I see your vision. This is why I end all my posts with [one], as in 'One love, one heart, let's get together and feel alright'. <BR>After that sermon and the meet being on Sunday, I'll be there! [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] Preach on brotha!<P>one<p>[ October 15, 2002: Message edited by: EBUCKS ]
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I just noticed the "grand pa" at the bottom for your post. :D :D gave me a good laugh.<P>I will be there also.<P>and would be open to teaching some non turbo RX-7's a little lesson about whos car is slow.<P>Just to clear up, there were about 5 people saying bad things about us, not just one post.<P>We welcome any mazdas(hondas suck) to our meets, and hope to see some 7's on sunday.<p>[ October 15, 2002: Message edited by: curtklze ]
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

gand pa :) And Lint if you are still up for going to the meet and want to meet up on the way some were in bradford, I have to go that way anyways.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I do hope some RX-7s show up because I want to check out the 3rd gen leather seats again, I am seriously considering buying a pair to put in my mx-3.
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

s---.. Andrew i just realized i have Cadet training on the weekend.. up at Borden <P> :eek: <P>so i will probly be back around 5 ish on sunday, which means i can make the meet but when are we going to do your interior!!!
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
HEVNSNT

Post by HEVNSNT »

Hi guys/gals. I am also from the RX forums. I was very surprised to see those rude comments from "some" of us on the RX forums. I say surprised because I would have never expected comments like that coming from those select few people. I am definitely going to be there unfortunately in my civic :( but I would love to see some other mazdas.
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

hey people, dont forget to bring a coupple of bucks each so andrew can get the domain name for the t.o.mx3 club.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

what da hell!!<BR>hmm, how come all RXs suddenly became interested in MX3s, none of you guys were here b4, except 3 of my friends who all of em have 97 RX7s.<BR>i have seen many miata and MX6 owner members here!<P>its kinda amazing to see you guys here, welcome on board. Wish to see ya guys up in our meet, but i will say it again, those old people( i am talking 40, 50 YOs with the old style RX7s) i went to the RX7 meet in north york somewhere. i went there a year and half ago with MY gf's mx3 @ that time, and they were soo rude to me that i had to leave<BR>but i wish too see some nice RX7s with real mazda owner attitudes up in our meet as i did last time and brought 3 friends but they just hanged with themselves!! lol, too shy to come close!<P>anywhoz, latez
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 5spd_GS:<BR><STRONG>s---.. Andrew i just realized i have Cadet training on the weekend.. up at Borden <P> :eek: <P>so i will probly be back around 5 ish on sunday, which means i can make the meet but when are we going to do your interior!!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What about the following weekend? If that is ok mark it in your calender man so you don't forget!
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Can you guys please read the RX-7 forum again, make sure you pay attention to "Aaron Cake" he wanted me to clear things up with you guys on what he meant about MX-3's. (there is 3 pages to the thread, please read all of them) <P>It seems as though a few of them are coming. So let's not make any more nasty comments about them, I think we just started off on a bad note.<P>Keep it clean guys, we don't want to get a bad rep.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread ... ost1134168" TARGET=_blank>http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread ... 1134168</A> <P>cheers,<BR>Stacey
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Oh ya, so is this going to be a big turn out for the MX-3's? October 6th was incredible, I was very very impressed, so, who all is coming.<P>Please post!!!!
RXcetera

Post by RXcetera »

As you can tell from my handle, I'm from the RX-7 forum as well. I'd like to appolagize for some stupid things that where said from 2 or 3 RX-7 forum members, but c'mon guys (and girls) just cause some people said some stupid things doesnt mean we all think that way!!! I hope you guys check back on the 7 forum to see what people have had to say about this afterwards ( <A HREF="http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread ... genumber=1" TARGET=_blank>http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread ... umber=1</A> ).<P> kuruption1983, there's no such thing as a 1997 RX-7 in North America... they stopped importing them in 95. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with "old style" RX-7 owners, but let me tell you that most of the guys who drive those old school cars around are not "rude" and are totally into the whole mazda thing.<p>[ October 16, 2002: Message edited by: RXcetera ]

Return to “MX-3 Meets”