Body kit (Warning)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Silkwyrm

Re: Body kit (Warning)

Post by Silkwyrm »

Ok, now picture its not a Donkey it's a pre-teen child. The photoshop job is convincing enough that people may have to wonder if it's fake. Where it is displayed people will see it and see your face. Someone recognizes you who doesn't realize its fake. Rumors begin to spread. You start to realize there always seems to be a cop near by and people are looking at you funny. A girl scout comes by with your cookies. It's cold outside so you let her in. You dont have your wallet with you. You go to get it and it takes a while to find it. By the time you come down the cops are at your door because they got a call about a disturbance. They seem to leave only after the Girl Scout has left...<p>Yeah ok, far fetched, But the idea is the same people see your car on their site. Assumptions will be made about your car and you. If they have doctored the photo's many of these assumptions will be false. Like; "He put THOSE fog lights in?", "He must endorse their product, his cars on their site.", "Everyone else says their product is crap but he's endorsing them...dont think I trust his judgement anymore." etc.<p>I can see how that can be upsetting to some people. Then when people ask that they dont use their pictures they get no response. Or in the case of Jade who (as I understand it) didn't even use their product that would really piss me off. You do a custom job, some one copies the idea and then uses your picture to sell their product!?! WTF.<p>Rambling as usual, 3rd shift phone support gives me way too much time on my hands...
Hector Gomez

Re: Body kit (Warning)

Post by Hector Gomez »

getting back to the subject....
I bought the complete kit minus the rear apron (200dlls!!! HaHaHa only if its gold plated) and they didnt fit at all i had to do some serious modifications to get te side skirts to fit and the front MP5 bumper(its gettin repaired) was like twisted, very uncentered and in some places uneven (one side of the upper opening was 3inches and the other one 4.2inches).
Also, nice costumer service Eric, why did you blame Oscar?
Eric said that my bumper wasnt made by them, it was one of the bumpers Oscar made with his mold. The funny thing is that the primer was yellow and oscars company uses gray, and how the f**k did oscar made a bumper before the first ten were made?? I was in the damn group buy and you give me this s***t i know im mexican but im not a retard! Why didnt i sent them back? For a sh***y piece of crap, would you pay another 500 US and duty fees?? I know i dont.
Bottom line: Ondergound Suck
"Spanish lesson": Valen Madre!!! :D<p>[ June 06, 2003: Message edited by: MeXican-3 ]</p>
Hector Gomez
Owner of the first modded MX-3 in Mexico!

Return to “Appearance”