ondergrounds EVO kit!!!!!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Sinistral

Re: ondergrounds EVO kit!!!!!!!

Post by Sinistral »

I have nothing to say!! This is not a widebody!! so!!
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I think John asked them not to use these pics and they took em of..Back up again I see....
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Back is disgusting! Sides . . . meh.
I can't believe Jon would allow that. Did Jon get paid? And if he did, I hope he got paid in USD and didn't mistake it for CDN. <p>one
JCali

Post by JCali »

Jon will be originator of it, but it's not like everyone has the cash and time he does to make a custom kit. It's for the greater good to make this kit. You don't think Wings West or Bomex saw someone with Aggressor Kit or buddy club and said...Umm you know what we shouldn't make that cause it would hurt the originators feelings. <p>Jman.
If someone made my kit I customized I would be hyped. And push me to create and do new things.
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

I will say this!!<p>Some of guys here are totaly bs and HYPOCRYTE!!! Damn few month before I ask if peoples wanna have this bumper.. This Kit.. And people bash me and my post.. Not everybody but I couple of you.. And now look at you.. You all wanna have this kit!! <p>I don't have nothing else to say..Just think about it!<p>My 2 cents!<p>And by the way if underground make that kit is because I talk to them and ask them and give it to them the picture!!
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

How does Jonathan feel about this?
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

ondergrounds kits suck *** , poor quality, poor fitment, poor service, poor excuse of a bodykit manufacturer, not to mention poor ethics.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
JCali

Post by JCali »

stop hatin
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

HOW DO I FEEL?????. first off this is the second time they took pictures of my car and put them on thier site. strike 1 and 2. then they dont even have the nerve to ask me if i would mind to have this front mass produced. strike 3. any ways when i saw that they put my car on thier site a second time i made a few calls. and the front is in the works of getting copywrited. so they can keep it up and it will bite them in the *** . as for some people on this board if you dont like what i have to say i dont care anymore. ive tried to be nice about this subject but now its just pissing me off. and NO i did not give them permission, for pics, or the production of the front. :mad:
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Jade, I am behind u 100% u were being original with ur car and people turn around and copy it. Dude, take onderground to the god damn cleaners!
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

yeah man, dont take no sh!t from those wankers. thats really bs how they didnt even ask you to use the pic on their site, let alone produce replicas of the front. hope it works out for you bro!!
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

nice don't let them copy you
they have my pic on there website without my permission too
i really pissed too<p>[ April 26, 2003: Message edited by: Marlon ]</p>
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
JCali

Post by JCali »

Dude if they produce it as a WIDE Body...you can't claim copyrite against it. God that is soo moaning...There are little difference that is going to have. So they used your pics they are not offically selling it yet. So all they are doing is posting a pic from a Public site. Onderground good work...don't listen to the haterz<p>Jman
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JCali:
So all they are doing is posting a pic from a Public site.
Jman
<hr></blockquote>
it dosn't matter, its his picture and if someone wants to use it that have to have permission :mad:
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JCali:
Dude if they produce it as a WIDE Body...you can't claim copyrite against it.<hr></blockquote><p>I betcha if he does copyright it, they cant product it in part or in whole, doesnt matter the name they call it or not.<p>In behind you jademx3turbo 100% as well
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Appearance”