Windshield Washer LED Nozzle Lites

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
LUKE162

Re: Windshield Washer LED Nozzle Lites

Post by LUKE162 »

its easy to install. see when u open up your hood take off that plastic cover. get a slot screwdriver and pry the black tabs out. get all of tehm and pull it out. there no u can take of the windhield washer nozzle and replace it. also if u wanna do something different then the other people u can put the led washer nozzle on an angle so it still covers up the hole. then at night when there on they are on an angle and they look different. looks kinda good :D
LUKE
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

Thanks Luke, that sounds alot easier than everyone else's horror stories.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

If you really need them buy them and then cut the light wires so you would have the silver look but at night no one would tell that you have them.
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

took an Hour to do mine i like mine because my wind sheild gets cleaner than it did with the stock ones
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya i had to replace my sprayers cuz the stock ones didnt even work any more. these are amazing, they spray like crazy. my lights died though, but the sprayers are amzing, my lights looked really good they were ultra white , matched the head lights and looked sick, i hate the neon blue ones, look like sh!t
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
JMazdaKTEXmx3

Post by JMazdaKTEXmx3 »

just do what i did and wire them to your dimmer so when you dont feel like looking all flashy you can dim them soon i will have those and some...other lights...hooked to a switch next to my e-brake so click and their off....*mainly because at the naval air station here you cant have them on period*
If Speed Cost Money...Im Gunna Be SLOWWWW!

Post by Guest »

Just got back from the install...It was hell I re-installed them twice.......I took the whole hood of the car and worked on in in my room since the garage was too cold I tried it with the lights (but forgot the black little rubber that goes in between them and the hood so I had to take them out and then I messed up one of the wires so decided to cut them all rather than fix the one (very frustrated) so it took me bout 2 hours to do it all including putting the hood on and off....its hard to screw since the hole is too small for my fingers or most of my tools....
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

I personally don't think that clear corners and Altezzas' are rice, but i have to say only true Ricers' get those lites. They do nothing for your car at all except get you tickets for no reason, and make your car look cheesy.

Return to “Appearance”