pick a body kit

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: pick a body kit

Post by Mnemonic »

ok i dont know how long the pic will last so here is the link <A HREF="http://johnnynumonik.8k.com/xx3.jpg]" TARGET=_blank>http://johnnynumonik.8k.com/xx3.jpg]</A> <BR> Image <P>this is with the turbrons front DVH i hope u dont mind me ripping your pic you had the only car remotely at the same angle thanks<P>[ November 02, 2002: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]<p>[ November 02, 2002: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Post by Guest »

Thats got the headlights too. Looks pretty cool, but it does look like a car from 2145 or some year far off. Hehehe, still, looks pretty cool.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

or maybe <A HREF="http://www.johnnynumonik.8k.com/celicahybrid.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.johnnynumonik.8k.com/celicahybrid.jpg</A> <BR> Image <P>this is Mx3vs with a celica front <P>i actually like this maybe no the kit but the celica lights look Niiiiiiiiiiice<P>[ November 03, 2002: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]<P>[ November 03, 2002: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]<p>[ November 03, 2002: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Post by Guest »

Lights are tight as hell. But like I told you earlier, that would be a hell of a conversion. :D
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

ok, personal opinion, but i hate the new celica's, i love the 95's then the new ones are gross, the body on them are O.K, but the lights are brutal. i know this has NOTHING to do with what were talking about, just thought i would throw down an opinion :D
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX3_Racer120:<BR><STRONG>Lights are tight as hell. But like I told you earlier, that would be a hell of a conversion. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually, I talked to a person, who has na mx-3 in his hometown who has the new celica lights in his MX-3.<BR>Hes going to try and get mesome pics soon.
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

i like the look the tiburon has but i dont want to deal w/ or go through the trouble of the light converson, wolud we have to get a new hood also?, and what would be in the black space between the license plate and the side of the finder?<P>Aaron<BR>1993MX-3
HRO

Post by HRO »

Here's what the Blitz would look like. I really like the look.<P> Image
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

what about this????<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 7&t=001539" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =001539</A> <P><BR>Aaron<BR>1993MX-3
HRO

Post by HRO »

what is that a link to??
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

skyline baby ;) Image <P>because of teh mx3s unique shape I dont think it looks good with any type pf bumpre that sticks out further than stock, that means fxdesigns, current gforce, and blitz bumpers in my opinion look like crap. The skyline is a flat design and would look amazing on our cars, see pic heh<p>[ November 04, 2002: Message edited by: Ryencool ]
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
david103

Post by david103 »

i'm down with the skyline front end too.

Post by Guest »

Yeah, me too.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

looks good, as long as it isnt flat up front.
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

and honestly it wouldnt be hard to make, just take a stock bumper cut it at the top, and build down, kinda like the protege front but a bit easier cause there isnt a bunch of curves. I hope this is what theyll make...if not maybe ill make me one ;)
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there

Return to “Appearance”