D A V E - tell us the part number for INDIGLO gauge

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
xtcme

Re: D A V E - tell us the part number for INDIGLO gauge

Post by xtcme »

So is there anybody that wants this? If not then people can look up xenon-xenon on ebay and buy that way. If someone wants to take over the GB then hit me up!<P>D A V E
o69er, o69er, we got wh*res in the city, we need backup now!
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D A V E:<BR><STRONG>So is there anybody that wants this? If not then people can look up xenon-xenon on ebay and buy that way. If someone wants to take over the GB then hit me up!<P>D A V E</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I would LOVE to get these gagues. I just can't head up the group buy. Not yet anyway. Do they come in reverse indiglo?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
xtcme

Post by xtcme »

Nope, no reverse.<P>D A V E :p
o69er, o69er, we got wh*res in the city, we need backup now!
justin h

Post by justin h »

I just got those guages and put them in. They look damn good! My only problem was that they don't fit over the tach and speedo needles because they have tail ends. So, I took a knife to them and cut off the end that sticks out. Can't even tell I did it. Also, when tighten the screws that hold the actual guage on, don't tighten it too much as it will leave a small circle around them that you can barely see in the sun light. Just a warning if you're a perfectionist. <BR>Other than than they're really bright and look really good (there is an adjusted to dim them).

Return to “Appearance”