My mechanic said my MX- doesn't have A/C... is this tru

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Darth_Luis

Re: My mechanic said my MX- doesn't have A/C... is this tru

Post by Darth_Luis »

uhm..*snikers* how many months of "heat" do you get in Canada?<p>In NYc is about 3-4 months of humid heat
Only a punk drives an automatic
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

You have to go pretty far north to have cold all the time. The whole "great white north" is a stereotype....one without merit incidently. Even Alaska doesn't have snow all the time.
In Ottawa we actually only get about 4 months of snow, Dec to March give or take a couple weeks. This past June was brutal hot and humid with a week of temps in the lo 40's celsius. So far July has been great. Our climate in southern Canada is no different than the northern states, with the exception that we know how to drive in 2 feet of snow better than "some" with 1/2 an inch of snow in the states. But like the old saying goes,
It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
Of coarse ignorance is not the same as stupidity so no offence to anyone. But do you guys really think that the instant you cross the border you hit a wall of snow and ice? <p>No you don't have A/C and a Canadian MX3 makes NO difference whatsoever. That's just retarded.<p>[ July 25, 2003: Message edited by: Darren Hyderman ]</p>
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
Darth_Luis

Post by Darth_Luis »

Ppl loose their minds when snow hits... "it's not the heat is the stupidity" lol I'll use that one at work today! wish me luck ..... brrrrr. lol
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

alls i know is that where i live you are constatly hot. you get up hot and sweaty, get in the shower makes it even worse cause the cool water makes you sweat more. you get in your car and you sweat eaven more. get to work finaly a little bit cooler. get of work. and your car is even hotter than befor. let me put it this way, here in pheonix the human body is constantly hot and sweaty all day long now that is missarable. sorry if the spelling is bad i can never speel correctly.
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nksmx-3:
alls i know is that where i live you are constatly hot. you get up hot and sweaty, get in the shower makes it even worse cause the cool water makes you sweat more. you get in your car and you sweat eaven more. get to work finaly a little bit cooler. get of work. and your car is even hotter than befor. let me put it this way, here in pheonix the human body is constantly hot and sweaty all day long now that is missarable. sorry if the spelling is bad i can never speel correctly.<hr></blockquote><p>don't sweat over your spelling.....sounds like you're doing enough sweating as it is. lol
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

talk about waaayyy off topic :shrug:
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cjthor:
talk about waaayyy off topic :shrug: <hr></blockquote><p>i know, but im finding this funny as hell though
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cjthor:
talk about waaayyy off topic :shrug: <hr></blockquote><p>considering the original post of this thread, I think it's perfectly acceptable to stray onto something more common sense don't you???
talk about who the hell cares???<p>
:shrug:
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I live in tucson, az(almost as hot as Phoenix). MY GS came without a/c, which is horrible. I have a black on black car with the legal limit metallic tinting, and i roast my huevos off. Everywhere i go my windows are down and i have to drive with my shirt off or it would be soaked. Anyone wanna trade mx-3's? I'll give up my GS without a/c for an RS with. :p :p
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
maldo

Post by maldo »

yes and yes.
Darth_Luis

Post by Darth_Luis »

*UPDATE!!**UPDATE!!**UPDATE!!**UPDATE!!*<p>Ah... came back from the mechanic today... he said he could install it for less than $150!!!<p>Turns out he was talking about the Energy Smart ACs sold in appliance stores.... *wah, wah, W...ah*<p>That'd be re-goddamm-tarded.. right? I mean I do have the room the back ... but....nah,forget it!!<p>Besides, Air is surprinsigly fresh at 150 mpH - "ZOOM -ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM "<p>
:cool: :cool:
Darth_Luis

Post by Darth_Luis »

That's 240 KPH to the rest of the world, eh

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”