What have u paid for your ze?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
David Coleman

Re: What have u paid for your ze?

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dj_Pawz_GS:<BR><STRONG><P>oh i couldn;t find any jdm motors on that page?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Call them. I'd go through Sean @ streetimports.com though, I am just pressed for time [like I need the engine yesterday]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

My kl-ze from streetimports.com cost like 1500 us dollars but since i am in oklahoma city another 350 us dollars was added for shipping here to this no nut having state! I cant really remember it that was exact. But anyways it wouldn't hurt to call them to find out. I got the engine with an alternator but it was shot so I ended up using the 1.8L alt with no prob being hooked up with a sound system. I an satisfied with the engine cus it started up on the first try but the only prob i have had with the engine is a leak somewhere around the intake manifold where it gets "bolted" on to the ingine. my idle is pretty crappy even with brand new gaskets from the mazda dealership. I could have done sumthing wrong since I had to do the swap by my lonesome since the shops around here have no balls!
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

with my kl-ze from streetimports.com i got a "straightneck" kl-ze intake so I ended up using my 1.8L intake. Im guessing I should have asked for a curved intake but I had money to burn and I did it in a hurry. Lets just say that 8 grand got spent on my whole car in less than a week and im still waiting for half the crap i ordered since most of it got put on back order.lol!
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”