If a guy in a Viper revs on you...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: If a guy in a Viper revs on you...

Post by mitmaks »

viper huh, just get 3KGTvr-4
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

well i didnt have a chance to race him...i was at a red light and he was turning right into the road i was coming out of...but he thought he was hard ish and dogged me and revved his sheeyat...sounded really nice though!!!
FOr the record..i know there is no way in the world i could keep up with a viper...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

remember that street racing is illegal ;) IMO buying a viper has got to be retarded when you could buy something like a corvette/rx/supra almost anything and invest money into that and it will work the viper. Then again it doesn't take alot of money to get the viper throwing alot of horsepower around. IMO the viper is ugly and copies alot of aspects of the earlier c3 corvette such as the flat vertical back window. I donno if anyone else see's it. :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Read this months sport compact car, it has results of this years super car challenge, the viper took all, i try and get this edition every year.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

That guy is probably just trying to compensate for inadequacies in other areas...just think his viper probably cost $70,000, I don't know how much you paid for your MX, maybe $5000 or even $10,000 it doesn't really matter but if you had 60,000 or $65,000 to put into your MX-3 just think of how sick it would be-you could run cirles around vipers all day. Next time race him, you may be able to get a little jump on him off the line because our cars are so light, I know thats the case with camaros and mustangs anyway but just expect a beatin' after you hit about 30mph. :D
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

the viper would annihilate the mx off the line. Simply because how wide the tires are... I believe they use a 345 or something.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

agreed
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Meh, Vipers still look 498 times better! ;) <p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Agreed on that one tooo...when ever i see one i have to freigen stop what im doing to clean up my drool :eek:
My Cardomain site
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

the only thing dodge has going for them is the styling of their vehicles... the rest is **** :roll:
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
the only thing dodge has going for them is the styling of their vehicles... the rest is **** :roll: <hr></blockquote><p>Hmm, well I'm not going to get into a whole demoestic quabble with you. I know you like Chevy.<p>I love Vipers. I have loved them since 1989 when I first saw the concept. I'm obsessed with them. They may not be the BEST supercar in the world, BUT they are certainly one of the best for dollar per performance. I love the way they look, and their engine is powerful as well (mind you that's with 505 cc).<p>Either way, that's the car I'm buying in 5 years. With a lot of money, a Viper can whip the **** outta a Corvette (most can stock).<p>Hennessey does great Vipers and Corvettes. It would be interesting to see a Hennessey Viper vs. a Hennessey C5!<p>~A
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

you could take the money difference between the viper and the corvette and the vette would annihilate the viper :shrug:
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

I know, but I like the way a Viper looks more.<p>An F1 would annihilate a Corvette no matter how much money you put into the vette.<p>~A
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

.... :roll:
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

i'd never touch a viper .... i'd soup the **** out of my precidia and beat that viper with an ugly stick!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”