2 Fast 2 Furious... Loved it

Off-Topic Discussions
Gro Harlem

Re: 2 Fast 2 Furious... Loved it

Post by Gro Harlem »

I could've sworn I saw his MX-3 again during that end scene where all the cars are driving out of the garage. I'm not too sure though, but I DID see his car in the beginning with the blue neon's under his hood, showing his V6 :) <p>And ya, the plot development was much better than the first one, and there weren't as many stupid misleading/false car-related things added in, besides when the EVO was going over 100mph in reverse......riiiight, but at least the nawwz didn't blow out their floorboards and intake manifold welds :p
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gro Harlem:
besides when the EVO was going over 100mph in reverse......riiiight<hr></blockquote><p>I also though that was weird, when i aw the previews, i was like, maybe he held in the clutch or went in neutral or something, but as soon as i saw te reverse lights go on, i just laughted, my mx-3 sounds like its gonan blow if i go like 10km/h in reverse, i dont wana imagine ~80mph
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
phr34k

Post by phr34k »

'we hungry' is the best line in that whole damn movie.
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gro Harlem:
I could've sworn I saw his MX-3 again during that end scene where all the cars are driving out of the garage. I'm not too sure though, but I DID see his car in the beginning with the blue neon's under his hood, showing his V6 :)
<hr></blockquote><p>
he has a 1.6 dohc
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

looked like a V6 to me :shrug:
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

turboed 1.6 dohc...
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

Too much plot and storyline, not enough racing. Seen his engine chromin at the beginning. also saw bruce almighty
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

I missed the mx3, was that the one in the beginning with the popped hood and a busty girl wiping it? Can't believe I didn't see it...<p>I liked the first FF more, it was more about cars, racing, and building them. This one was more about cops wrapped in a stupid plot. Anyway gotta admit I loved the racing/chases scenes they were awesome. How about those sound effects - blow off valves, turbos, shifting and all, gotta love that!! :D
And that Evo going in reverse on a highway :roll: --- he would have blown his engine in a sec!!! <p>I went to see it last night at like 9, and when I got out all the ricers were gone, didn't even had a chance to kill anyone lol
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

anyone liked those nice muscle cars?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

.....you know guys, it already took life of 78yo man, two bastards thought they were $#!T driving their older Nissan Maxima and hit that old guy to death instantly. I just wanna get my f guns out wtf is with these punks driving their mom's cars thinking theyr f fast and f up #2?!?! This pisses me off, cause of there m f ers people like me get pulled over when I dont even do anything, just cause I have modified car. Its time to make special group of people that would go around whooping "rice wanna bees" so they dont f up on streets, killing innocent people....
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I thought it was lame. The directing was bad, the race scenes were fake, long, and stoopid, crashing during them just cause they couldn't pass each other, bad acting, Ludacriss was annoying, ebonics was the language of choice, the rat torture scene was laughable, and for the most part, the imports were ugly. The storyline was just too long and drawn out, it actually managed to put my friend asleep. I really only laughed once in the movie (besides the rat torture scene), but I felt Tyrese's ability to sound hardcore was just as effective as something out of Malibu's Most Wanted. My favorite scene was the garage scene where everyone ran from the cops, that was very creative. But overall, as a car enthusiast, I didn't feel the movie was worthy enough to destroy 3 '69 Camaro's, and the other nice cars they destroyed. Also why was Paul Walker's character purging his N20 so many times? And what was up with Tyrese's wannabe Gucci bag paint job? I saw the movie at the drive-in, and ricers were abundant. Horrible stickers, ugly yellow accents, rice city. Kids were revving up there engines during the race scenes and other parts of the movie, quite annoying. I was just glad it was a double feature and X-2 was the movie I ended the evening on.<p>[ June 10, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Acting . . . gay.
jump scenes . . . gay.
action scenes . . . gay.
story line . . . gay.
No sex scene? . . . gay.
Tyrese . . . gay.
police chases . . . gay.
'civic nation' look a like commercial scene . . . gay.
all that stuff is . . . gaaaaaay!
(apply the song from the Letterman Show) :D
NOS and APC were pulled and GReddy got the plug.
And I was more concerned with what happened to the R34 than the girl at the end of the movie. ;) <p>one
davidosk024

Post by davidosk024 »

All i can say i love the EVOS and SkYline R34 GTR Vspecs<p>they look tough as fizuck, look in your rear view mirror it looks like godzilla with those touring headlamps.... hella sweet...<p>i actually enjoyed the movie, why cause i didnt have any expectations, ive raced cars and i love modified cars and car shows, i apprciate them just cause i do, i give the movie 2 thumbs up just for that GTR, i was glad the mustang bit it.... im not much of a mustang fan.<p>All i can say is lots of action, HOT CHIC(drool), bit of humour, ****ty jump scene all good though, and for those of you who think the **** was fake.... wow im suprised you figured that out on your own, its a movie all movies are fake ... their movies.... OH wait and to burst your bubbles santa aint real either.<p>its not about whats real or not its about what it represents.... <p>and im done
In
Eunos 30x, v6
KL-ZE, 2.5in exhaust, K&N intake
Unichip, LSD, 13lb flywheel, ACT2 clutch, NGK iridium Plugs, Top Gun Leads...<p>Goin In
Cams, Headers, TB, Extractors,
Bored to 2.8, Mazdaspeed Struts, Mazdaspeed strut tops,
Mazdaspeed swaybars, Eibach springs, Cusco Adj. Strut tops, Body kit, Altezza lights, Short shifter, Crossdrilled rotors and Calipers from AP racing, Braided brake lines, Braided clutch line, Mazdaspeed steering wheel, Mazdaspeed Leather shift knob,
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by davidosk024:
and for those of you who think the **** was fake.... wow im suprised you figured that out on your own, its a movie all movies are fake ... their movies.... OH wait and to burst your bubbles santa aint real either.<hr></blockquote><p>I suppose this was meant for me. What wasn't fake was the destruction of 3 perfectly nice '69 camaros, skylines were destroyed, rx-7's were destroyed, many cars destroyed. <p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by davidosk024:
its not about whats real or not its about what it represents....
and im done
<hr></blockquote><p>Thats the thing, I don't want a movie like this reperesenting the import scene, why? Cause its sooo fake. I know you and everyone here gets crap cause of the mistakes and all the fake stuff the first movie displayed (of which I am a fan of). So my answer is no, it doesn't represent me. I don't know what it represents actually, Hollywood maybe? The scenes being fake wasn't the real thing that gets to me, they were just part of me critiquing the movie like I do ANY movie. its the fact that people are influenced by this garbage that bug me. If something is fake in ANY other movie to the extreme like this one was, then I will critisize it. Its kind of like J-lo, she says she's from "the block", yet she's engaged to a Harvard graduate pretty boy, grew up in a decent neibghborhood and attended a high class private school. :roll: Anyways, I just didn't enjoy it that much, maybe cause it was targeted to people younger than me, like 12-17ish. :shrug: The cars were cool though.<p>[ June 11, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

To me 2 fast 2 furious was like a cross between The Dukes of Hazzard and Miami Vice, Did anyone else notice the resemblance of the guy driving the orange Rx-7 to wrestlings " Scott Hall " of the NWO fame ? Hey YOmy cardomain

Return to “Off-Topic”