meeting chicks on the internet

Off-Topic Discussions
VizualXTC

Re: meeting chicks on the internet

Post by VizualXTC »

I don't see anything wrong with meeting people over the internet. A lot of you prolly bag on it, but like some people have said, all you get online is PURE personality. Maybe an occasional picture or two. There is only a few problems I see (and a few I have experienced). 1: If the girl is younger than she claims. 2: If she gives you pictures of someone else, 3: If it's a cop doing one of their entrapment routines, 4: on the internet you can be WHOEVER you want, so sometimes when you meet, they're not the same person. 5: we don't always look the same IRL as we do in pictures.<p>I've met a few girls off the internet, most of them were kewl, a few were totally off the wall. But all in all, I think the internet is a great way to meet girls. I have met some girls that look awesome in their pix and then are ugly as hell when I meet them. Sorry to say but YES, I am shallow. I just can't be with someone I'm not physically attracted to ya know. :shrug: But then again, I have passed on some girls that had bad pix that were actually drop dead gorgeous too. It's like Vegas, you win some, you lose some. You lose more than you win, but when the jackpot comes along, you'll remember it forever.<p>As for the age difference. When I was 20 I met my ex g/f who was 16 at the time. We dated for a long time. Before I ever asked her out I told her that I was in this for a long term relationship. She SAID she was ok with it. Well, 2 years 4 months later she decides she's NOT ok with it and decides she'd rather be dating other guys and lets me down VERY hard. Be careful of the young girls. They still have a long life ahead of them, and they want to enjoy it. I had to learn this the hard way, as she broke up with me 3 days before I was gunna give her a ring. Although I know of some people that got married at young ages (16,18 - 17,18 - 16-19) and they're still as happy today as they were when they first met. <p>I wish your boy all the luck, but I hope he knows what he's getting himself into.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Off-Topic”