Drinking and Driving (The Aftermath)

Off-Topic Discussions
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Drinking and Driving (The Aftermath)

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Damm man don't post the picture in the thread here, the link was good enough.<p>I already saw and read this story a couple weeks ago, its truely a disturbing sight and story to hear.<p>But yea, if that happened to me I would rather be dead, I would not have enough mental strength to go on like that for the rest of my life and I would never want my family and those who love me to have to continually suffer looking after me in that state.

Post by Guest »

Ya its tragic, my dad lost his big sister to a drunk driver about 10 years ago now. I still remember how shattered he was. I honestly dont know what I would do in his situation. Id wanna kill the piece of ****, I dont know man, I have no tollerance for stuff like that. <p>People like that need to pay, I think the charge should be 2nd degree murder, or even first? you should know your liable to kill someone in that condition, right? I know the guy that killed my aunt was already in trouble for dui's and im sure he got a slap on the wrist for it. <p>Man I wish we could take all the social parasites out in the ocean and just sink em, if I was in charge thats what would be happening! Save alot in the prison system.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

man i like how she looked, very nice hot girl, i got real scared when i saw last pics, thats like nightmare, very scary..... my mom has been victim of some drug abused, luckily she got away alive, damaged our car f er and where cops,,,, theyre busting kids for having neon lights, damn u f cops i hate u m f ers!!! get some drunk a holes
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Off-Topic”