which the best gaming system.

Off-Topic Discussions
marshmallow15

Re: which the best gaming system.

Post by marshmallow15 »

i still have my snes with super mario rpg and mario kart....favs...
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow_Mx-3:<BR><STRONG>The best NES game, Punch Out ! :D<P>And yes i still have a NES.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>kung fu, techmo bowl, double dragon, metroid and tyson's punch out.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

oh you cant forget contra!
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

x-box is the best<BR>gamecube is for kids, but is still alright
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Becker

Post by Becker »

No one has mentioned, Grand theft auto 3 i didnt know what system to buy either but i went with the ps2 just for that game, u cant go wrong
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

xbox all the way....it funny how every game thats on the ps2, xbox, gc, etc....the xbox version kiks the ps2 and gc's butt....thats why on the commercials they use the xbox gameplay, but at the end they show the ps2 box to make it look like the gameplay was from the ps2....plus xbox online kiks *** ...like the voice commander...xbox is creepin on the come up....<P>aj
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

i have 104 ps2 games, and 1 xbox game (halo) :mad:
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Post by Guest »

True that Sonic, the Xbox just sucks all together. Like I said before the controller is huge and clunky, and the system is just way to big. AND IT HAS NO DECENT GAMES. Except halo. Thats why Microsoft has gotta beg companies like Konami and Rare to make good games for it, like MGS2: Substance (which is coming out for PS2 as well) and Silent Hill 2. The Silent Hill 2 for Xbox has extra stuff. BUT, it has also been released for PS2 now, under the "greatest hits" section. So in everyway, Xbox loses. Online capability is ok, but if your gonna go that far, just use your damn computer. And the graphics are better, but who wants to play games where the graphics are great, but the gameplay sucks *** ! NO ONE. Which is exactly what Xbox is.
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

see i tink PC is the way to go awsome graphics, always upgradable, faster than any game system out there.<BR>my comps not the best but its good <BR>2.26ghz, 512mb of ram, gforce 4 ti4200 graphics card, and it can run any game out there way better than any system <BR>i got 10,997 3dmarks with it thats up there with an alien ware so im stickin with a Dell PC for all my gaming
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Mx-3 racer120, you freakin crack me up at how much you hate x-box, and as far as playing a sega car game over gran turismo 3, no way dude, gt3 is the most insanely detailed car game on the market, they went all out on the details, launching is different as far as launching at different rpms, aerodynamics, the way you lower your car effects it, everything is highly functional unlike almost all other car games including gran turismo 1&2.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."

Post by Guest »

Heheheh. Yeah, GT3 is the overall best racing game out. I saw that "Sega" racing game for Xbox and damn does it look like *** . But oh well.

Post by Guest »

I agree with mx3-racer120 all the way

Post by Guest »

Thanks man =)
Shades

Post by Shades »

XBOX... you can mod an XBOX so that you can play every game made for NES and SNES... it was sweet...
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

I got them all but right now im Liking XBOX lot bcuz of the Online stuff i hope the make a Sega GT for XBOX live cuz u ya'll better watch out when i unleash the Sprinter Trueno GT APEX or RSX on yo sorry azzez muwhahahahahahahahahaha lol always wanted to do that and maybe if Sega is smart they will add a very Special Mazda Car to the Mazda Line up ;)
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west

Return to “Off-Topic”