Post by MrsOzx »

when is it, and where???
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
heatherc

Re: speechless and floored!!!

Post by heatherc »

Carlisle, PA ---> May 3rd thru 5th
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
jeepdave

Post by jeepdave »

sounds like to me dude didn't know what he had :cool:
SLOW AND THE PISSED OFF<BR>(Take that Fast and the Furious)
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

So I might be a little late on this but just wondering how it is going now for yeah. Actually both of you. The Ladies that is.lol. I myself am going through the same crap and might have a diffrent view I guess. Me and the Ex to say where together for 7 years the only diffrence is that she is in the house and I am walking away with my mx-3 personally I like that a little better. But yeah just interested to see how your are hope it is better. Let me know you can email if you like or keep it here. Mrhunt69@msn.com what ever you like. Oh yeah just to post it here nice photo's. talk to you later.<P>MIke :) :) :) :)
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Ya... I am the stupid one. We still talk.. But he is still with her. Kinda... I guess they are having problems (she is parranoid about me). And of course I still hear about it. But I am ok with it now. It still hurts alot, but I know it will not work out with her. Because we both know where his heart is. And he has been begging me to come home on and off since I left. Not to mention I spent last weekend with him. So she will not last long. That might sound mean, but she treats him like crap... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Good to here that are ok with things. The one thing I have learned though is that finish a relatioship before even think of another one. Saying that from his point of veiw so yeah I would agree that it won't last. I would be carfull that he does not try to get the best of both worlds he might try to play this out for a while so yeah. Not trying to drag this out for you but still here and always will be like everyone else on the board. take care <P>Mike
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Well I have not slept w/him since we broke up. We pretty much spent the weekend talking and just messin around. I have thought about the whole leading him on thing, but he is someone I truley love... But you are right.. He deserves it.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

does he know how you feel about him like truly feel? If he does how does he react to those feeling? I mean does he respond with truth and sencerity back to you about your feelings plus does he feel that way as well? He needs to respect your feelings for this to work ever and respect his feelings at the same time. If he is trying to get his cake and eat as well and just play both worlds he is not being true to you most of all and he is not being truthfull to himself. So in a sense he will kinda implode cause nothing he is feeling is real....but if he is respectfull and thoughtfull in both regards then no worries right mate. Just whatch out he might lead you on and this other girl (the flussy) so then you have not gained him and trust me I was there you will feel like S@#$ I don't want to be harsh but yeah I just hate it when people are out to take advantage of others. Sorry just a personal thing. But if all is good then I have said to much. Sorry. :eek: :eek:

Return to “Off-Topic”