true

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Sean Mandell

Re: true

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MX-3.com:
<p>
Your exagerating the numbers by using Mazda's quote of 247 hp (at the crank), and 180hp at the wheels.<p>You can not honestly tell me that you could tell the difference between 247 hp and 238 hp at the crank. When you have that much power, 9hp does not make a difference. Returning the car to Mazda is just a cop out.
<hr></blockquote><p>
let's put it this way. The rx8's that were tested
were already 238hp at the crank which means that Mazda knew the numbers were off before they started selling them. I love mazda cars just as much as the next guy but this is unacceptable since it is the first year back for the rotary at our shores. what I can't stand are these honda guys telling me that there type r can hang with the rx8. The rx8 is by no means an rx7 and let us
all hope that mazda will do it right with the 7
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Sean Mandell

Re: true

Post by Sean Mandell »

Type R= 2700lb
rx8=2900lb<p>Yes the rx8 would win but not by much. newayz I hope the rx7 will be a 3 rotor n/a or a renesis turboed.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"

Return to “General Mazda”