Mx3 insurance?

Other - General Mazda Discussions
airjordon_09

Re: Mx3 insurance?

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Custommx3:
<p>females have alotlower insurance than males.
Which I think is completley unfair. We only drive fast to impress you and run redlights looking @ the girls beside us.
<hr></blockquote><p>LMAO, HOLY ****, thats the funniest thing i have ever heard barry say, true , but funny<p>peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>You guys should be happier than a pig in **** for what you pay for insurance. I pay $493.65 a PER MONTH...and that's for basic. However, it's my own fault.
- 6 Points for going 205km/h in a 90km/h zone and licence suspended for 30 days.
- 4 Points for going 148km/h in a 90km/h zone.
- 2 Points for 'failing to use blinker'
- 3 points for 'failing to drive in correct lane'.
- At fault accident where i ran into a telephone pole going ~80km/h
- 2 points for my tint on my driver side and passenger side windows being to dark.
- Licence suspended again 60 days (this time for points)
- At fault accident where i rear ended an Eclipse lol
- and to top it all off i got a parking ticket this morning! I got all these tickets n' **** in less than a year :|. <hr></blockquote><p>you just entered my club, i had 9 tickets in less than a year, and i was payin 290 a month and 3 days ago my renewal came and they quoted me 6800$ a year!!! And that was just for the laguna blue and the lexus,,,
Sooo i told em to shove their offer up their a** and i put all cars under my mom's name, and we both pay 170 bucks for 4 cars now, after checking out 23 companies' rates,
3 of the best companies i tried are:
certas direct, TD/Canadatrust, CGU,,,,
All da best on findin a cheap insurance eh!!
lataz :D
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Ahh, to be young again . . . Oh my god! :shrug: <p>one
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

yeap grandpa ,,,,,<p>racing a ferrari and goin 180 KM/H down mount pleasant and hitting yourself in the median and dream to drive a car again,,,,, thas wat its all about eh! :D :D :D
finally i got to walk again, and i will be cruzin down da street soon :D :D
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

I'm 19. It's still under my parents, but the quote I got if I went on my own was $4980 per year for plpd. I've had 1 ticket 2 years ago and that's it. As-is under my parents I pay $148/month so roughly $1800 yearly. Thank god for mom and dad when it comes to insurance! lol
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page

Post by Guest »

I'm 19 and on my parents insurance, we use All State and I pay $95 a month. Thats without full coverage. Full coverage for me would be about $150 a month, I totalled my moms 2001 Focus Wagon a little over a year ago.
mattster

Post by mattster »

im 17, almost 18. i am under my parents and i have a perfect record. i drive a 1992 GS and pay around $90 per month.
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
o0mx30o

Post by o0mx30o »

16 Almost 17 i pay $2300 a year cdn with insurance on my name
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

I'm 37, and I pay $550.xx /year for basic coverage.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

i have my own plan, i may $216cdn a month, full coverage, except my CarPC, wich they wont cause its not suppose to be in a car, so thats under the hosue insurance, so im hit with 2 deductables if something happens to it, <p>Im 21, 22 Feb8, with a perfect records and took AAPEX driving school<p>I agree about Women, but for what i;ve heard. women cause more accudents, but its minor stuff, men tend to do expensive accidents, but i fond men ddrive more aggressively, while women drive slow and stupid, man, the things the pull off cause they were paying attention or dont know how to handle a car...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

Hey Nd4SpdSe <p>I was wondering where you are getting your insurance from. If you dont want to say you can PM me or email. Reason is that I pay 380 a month and Im 23!<p>Thanks bro.
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

ill let you guys know tomorrow, my parents helped me set it up cause its the same company they deal with, and im using their same rep. Funny, my boss said to call this one chick he deals with to get a better deal, and the average she came up with was $4000 a year, i was like, no thanks, ill stick with my $2500, man, if it was $4G a year, it would have been bye bye Mx-3
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

move to sk, cost me $800 to license it and my package policy was another $150 :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Most women are just indecisive. If there is a yellow light they don't know wether to brake or hit the gas, if they are pulling out into traffic and they don't know if they can make a gap they usually pull out half way say "what should I do, what should I do!" One of my friends got hit that way when a girl pulled out half way and decided she couldn't make the gap so she reversed it and backed right into my friend. I am not saying all women are like this, I have a friend who is female who is an insanely good driver-drives a sweet Mustang GT, she is one of the few people I let drive my car. Guys are just stupid. We mostly only crash when we are trying to race or show off. Still I think the deadliest combination in the world is female driver + cell phone + SUV. I have almost been killed by this combo many times in my car and while jogging.<p>BTW, do you have to report it to your insurance company if you get a turbo motor like a B6T or a BPT?
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!

Post by Guest »

I'm agreeing with you on that one AZMTBKR81, women and SUV's SURE AS HELL dont mix. I'm sorry, but they cant drive them worth a shi*. It drives me crazy. Some lady in a big *** tank SUV almost hit me the other day when I was going through the parking lot at work, she went straight threw a stop sign and didnt bother to look for my little MX3 and I had to slam on my breaks or I would've went right into the side of her. I gave her the finger and yelled some obscene words but she just kept on driving like nothing happend. God it drives me crazy.

Return to “General Mazda”