General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
yeloboy

Re: Color Poll Which is More Popular

Post by yeloboy »

mine is white and decked out with yellow
INFAMOUS YELOBOY

Post by Guest »

Hey what part is Yellow? I bet that looks Tizight!!
Lil Ruby

Post by Lil Ruby »

Mine is red. I did not like it at first but it has grown on me after 4yrs. I am considering painting it a rich deep cherry red with flakes. I want the holographic paint job but what color could it change to if I get it a shade of red? Any suggestions Image
TorontoGuy77

Post by TorontoGuy77 »

Mine's black baby Image My first car I owned was a 98 Neon. That was black. I wear black clothes a lot. and no .. I'm not a goth type. <P>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm<BR>Sexy Image
mxcess

Post by mxcess »

Mine is currently blaze red, but is due for another paint job soon since the paint is peeling off in places. I think I will probably go with metalic red when I get the chance to have it painted. I am also thinking of going with a yellow or white race stripe(s). Or maybe half red and half yellow with a diagonal line splitting the two colors on the side.<BR>C-ya, Robert
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Mine is emeral green, i think it gives both a sporty and classy look to the car. Though I have a buddy that would do any paint job for me so I am considering three options: same color with more metallic; silver with lot of metallic (mirror-like) or viper blue with white rallye stripes (dark blue with purple accents in the clearcoat). If I go for the blue option (my favorite) I'll also go for white rallye rims (with big central screw).<BR>To all the guys that would like to have their car painted in cameleon style (color that changes depending on the light and angle of sight), DON'T DO IT. It will cost you arm and leg to have it done, will need to be always clean and if ever you have a scratch or a little wreck, you'll have to redo the whole paint job....The style of your car depends on the color, the rims and also what tinted windows (if any) you have.<BR>Here are my 2 cents....<BR>See y'all<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
jonnybpimpin

Post by jonnybpimpin »

my dad is a body man. i can get it all done for really cheap. Ill sand and prep the whole car myself in my garage . then all i need to do it buy the paints and my dad will mix up and paint for me . : )
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

If I had to repaint it, I would consider that gold you can see on the new civics and focus<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>93 red RS<BR></A>
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
DJ_X-ToNe

Post by DJ_X-ToNe »

Mines white, paint code UF. It dosnt reflect my personalty, but i like white so..<P>If i could choose any color it would be a gradient of red --> black with white california tear drops on the hood and white paint splash on the side with lots of chrome accents... mmm
frogchick

Post by frogchick »

Mine is black with vibrant green euro stripe. However I have having it repainted in the next two weeks. I have mapped out a custom paint design. Kind of hard to describe. I am sticking with the green on black though. From what people tell me it is a head turner. I think it looks good anyway.
jessi

Post by jessi »

my car is white but i really don't like it... im trying to find a place that won't cost me my arm, leg and spleen to get it changed to baby blue -- no luck so far<BR>
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

Mine's black, and I'd have to say that yes, it fits my personality - so, I bought another black (yep, 2 black mx-3s in the garage). Unless I decided to go with some two or three-color scheme, I'd stick with black.
AZ_MXer

Post by AZ_MXer »

Fresh from the booth, I'm sporting '99 Lexus Pearl (White). I'll try & get some pics scanned, once I develop them. It looks tough as hell, with the blacked out tint & 18's. Still looks sporty, but kinda luxurious too. The guy did a killer job on it...//TJ <P>------------------<BR>You're not here for a long time, you're here for a good time. So pick something you love, & let it kill you...
You're not here for a long time, you're here for a good time. So pick something you love, & let it kill you...
Stiggyx7

Post by Stiggyx7 »

I got the gay a-- Limited Editon Purple color, is so gay i hate it, i think im going to paint it black, any1 got an idea of the price of a descent paintjob?

Post by Guest »

A Nice one could cost around $2000 , and it will stay on your car after a car wash and will last for a lifetime (of the car that is)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”