engine swap... what should i get???

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
joshrea

Re: engine swap... what should i get???

Post by joshrea »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by daverman:<BR><STRONG>to pakix2000:<P>i'll most likely just go to carboy or any place that they recommend. carboy is VERY close to where you live. (59 south and beltway area)<P>dave</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hocus Pocus does good work too. I am the president of the Housotn Probe Owners club. You should come hang out with us sometime. We were supposed to have a big meet today but the rain and fat that Probetalk was down severly hampered the communication and appeal of it so we are going to reschedule. Anyway email me sometime at probemotorsports@hotmail.com
97 Probe 2.0<P>CAI | Ported Intake | Ported and Polished Cylinder Head | Jspec Intake Cam | BroSpeed Headers | 2.25 Catback | (In the mail) CM Stage III | Mallory FPR | Turbo Project in the works!
pakix2000

Post by pakix2000 »

I've had a lot of problems witht he people at hocus-pocus. I want to avoid them like the plauge. They are to concerned about honda's. There used to be a really good mechanic at Hocus-pocus...milton, then he want to some other shop on chimmney rock. <P>does anyone know where he is now?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joshrea:<BR><STRONG><P>Hocus Pocus does good work too. I am the president of the Housotn Probe Owners club. You should come hang out with us sometime. We were supposed to have a big meet today but the rain and fat that Probetalk was down severly hampered the communication and appeal of it so we are going to reschedule. Anyway email me sometime at probemotorsports@hotmail.com</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
DVH

Post by DVH »

IM also in the process of making my Mx-3 RS a RS-R, im droppin the BP-T in hopefully soon....good luck guys!
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”