My Show car is on ebay!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
REKING

Re: My Show car is on ebay!

Post by REKING »

Thanks you guys ;) I was little upset yesterday, It's hard to hear some bad feedback, when you think you done everything. I'm scared of letting it go but, I fell I have no choice and the parents on both sides told me i need sale this car for some back up, for the townhome. WHAT SHOULD I DO?? :confused:
92'MX-3 V6* SHE MY BLUE BABY.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

First off rona, ignore the people who are hating on the car. I've seen it both at carlisle and driving around locally and its a great ride. Secondly, if you feel the car is worth 7500 then dont lowball yourself into a deal you wont be happy with. Be patient with your sale and you'll find someone willing to pay. Hell if i could get rid of some of the cars in my yard i'd buy it for 7500 in a heartbeat. Good luck to you!
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Rona,
I'm scared of letting it go but, I fell I have no choice and the parents on both sides told me i need sale this car for some back up, for the townhome. WHAT SHOULD I DO??
This is such an easy and simple answer. You have your MX-3 and your townhouse. So what would be the logical approach? SELL THE HOUSE of course. Sell the house and buy another mx-3 with it. You can sleep in one and show the other. :D :D :D
Or you can just start selling drugs

~CHANKO
Disclaimer: I do NOT condone the USE OF DRUGS :freak:
REKING

Post by REKING »

:D
nvragnjoe

Post by nvragnjoe »

I give you props for taking the
criticism. It is hard to put a price tag on something so special to you.
I had an RS that I converted to a 2.5l V6. It had a stock GS body painted dark blue pearl, suspension, wheels, exhaust, and then the basics like a short shifter, pedals, cross drilled rotors, Corbeau seats, clear lenses, blah blah blah. It was very very clean though, lightly modded. I took the time to under coat the whole car inside and out, the fender wells also. For a stock looking car, I sold it for $9500 which was what I was asking.
It just takes the right person.

To this day, I regret selling it, I am now looking for another Mx-3 to start three years later...I miss it so much.

I say keep the car, there is no other car to be more proud of (this coming from someone who owned a 99 Si fully built then a new 350Z after that). Out of the three, I want my Mx back.

<small>[ April 01, 2004, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: nvragnjoe ]</small>
<BR>
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

judging from the look of the car and maybe if i saw the interior and it was in good condition, i would pay 7500 for that. it's not asking much guys. but if you can, try to keep the car. you'll definitely regret it later on. only sell it if you REALLY need to. its a nice car and the price isn't too bad. most show cars that aren't even driveable on the street can cost more than that.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

if i had my insurance money, i would buy that in a instant
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I dont think 7,500 is to much. I have not seen any persons car on this site that looks as good as that(with a few exceptions). That thing is clean inside and out and looks like it was very well taken care of. I would say good luck in selling it but you should keep it. :cool:

<small>[ April 02, 2004, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: mx3TT ]</small>
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
REKING

Post by REKING »

Is there anybody here who is interested in buying my car, make me an offer. If not, I will try to sell her in May. To buzy to continue. :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”