DONT USE UPS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lakersfan1

Re: DONT USE UPS

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by curtklze:
Hey, time for a rant.

If you are shipping from the US to CANADA, dont use UPS.

I just got a package sent and now I have to pay $60.00 CDN for "brokerage fees" for a $40.00 distributor. :mad:

I knew that this would happen, I had wanted to have it shipped to my sister in detroit and she would re-mail it to me from windsor canada to save me this fee but she went to greece for 5 weeks.

If you have to send something accross the boarder, just send it Through US post Air mail.

DONT USE UPS!!!! :mad:
No crap. That's why I won't ship to Canada anymore. One time I had to pay more in shipping than an item was worth, and another time, they stopped the package at the border and made the buyer pay a second shipping charge to get it to him, even though I paid what was quote from door-to-door, not door-to-border.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

thats funny, because i have used them a bunch of time to send amps, subs and a bunch of **** up and have never really been charged more then anyone else :shrug:
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Jutzi420

Post by Jutzi420 »

I got screwed the same way on a sparco fuel door. The numb nuts that shipped it out listed the value as twice what I payed for it. So I had to pay 75% of the cash I actually layed down just to get the thing from UPS.
cyberphox

Post by cyberphox »

I get screwed by UPS and refuse to deal with them. The problem is that people in the USA use UPS cause the shipping is cheap. Can't blame them, shipping within the country is a good price too...but they *** rape us Canadians with their bull**** brokerage fees. (I actaully write that in the memo section on my cheques when the delivery guy is here). GST i can understand I have to pay..but the other is horse ****
95 GS Silver Stone Metalic

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”