kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: kulluminati777's chrome hated ghetto cruiser

Post by SuperK »

It's not "Hated" It's "Hater"

geez get it right...
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I had to check back in, because the name made me laugh, too! It's great to have a sense of humor. I've seen guys get very angry, and leave the forum, because people didn't like their car as much as they wanted them to. I'd like to know how well that crazy traction bar setup works. Maybe I'm wrong in assuming that it won't do more than just replacing all of the bushings with harder ones, unless you have over 200whp..
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

fowljesse wrote:I had to check back in, because the name made me laugh, too! It's great to have a sense of humor. I've seen guys get very angry, and leave the forum, because people didn't like their car as much as they wanted them to. I'd like to know how well that crazy traction bar setup works. Maybe I'm wrong in assuming that it won't do more than just replacing all of the bushings with harder ones, unless you have over 200whp..
i love my "official mazdaspeed" mx-3 and the way it looks, ok so its not everyones cup of tea but thats what tuning is all about...individuality and customization and making your car into exactly what you want. i have seen worst on this site and im glad my car looks nothing like theres but thats what they want so be it thats there taste and im just glad i found a place where dudes who share a "passion" so to say about the mazda mx-3 that i do and i hope this site stays open for years to come that way i can see what other ugly body kits people put on there mx-3's or 20" chrome rims some kid from the hood wants to fit on the EC chassis.

and the traction bar yeah it was MAINLY designed to Significantly tighten up the front end of the car and allow for a small increase in positive castor which is extremely beneficial in the BG/EC chassis. As well as reduce wheel hop without getting bushings that are harder which result in a harsher daily drive and with these no change. I was driving to put it on and there are 4 stop lights between my house and the garage i do my work at and at all four a quick launch resulted in my wheels spinning and going no where for a minute. After i had put it on I tested it at the four stop lights on the way home and i had no spin at all, only take off and go. Mind you i have a k8 still but im more then certain these will do there job when i go DE/ZE and possibly supercharge it....the only down side i would say is that i cant put my underbody covers on anymore i have to find some way of modding them.... :confused2:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

As long as you love your car, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

And rims are something that as your tastes change you can change easily. you just buy a different set and slap them on. When people start heavily modifying the bodies of their cars it gets harder to change without outright replacement.

Since you're overseas, you should get ahold of the 323 five bolt hubs and do the 5 bolt swap, I can guarantee you can find cooler and chromier rims on five bolts hahaa
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

I was going to do just that and go for it and do a mazda6 big break kit on top of that but then i couldnt use my mazdaspeed wheels and i really like the way they look when you actually have the center caps
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

kulluminati777 wrote:I was going to do just that and go for it and do a mazda6 big break kit on top of that but then i couldnt use my mazdaspeed wheels and i really like the way they look when you actually have the center caps
There are 5 bolt rims that look a lot like MS wheels, or even 5 bolt MS versions I think.

BUT you should grab like fifteen sets for the five bolt swap and toss it in your cars trunk when you bring the car back to the States so you can hook up all of the North American members hahah
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

RobMinhas wrote:
kulluminati777 wrote:I was going to do just that and go for it and do a mazda6 big break kit on top of that but then i couldnt use my mazdaspeed wheels and i really like the way they look when you actually have the center caps
There are 5 bolt rims that look a lot like MS wheels, or even 5 bolt MS versions I think.

BUT you should grab like fifteen sets for the five bolt swap and toss it in your cars trunk when you bring the car back to the States so you can hook up all of the North American members hahah

dude if it was a Audi, BMW, Mercedes, or VW i would have TONS of parts but its so hard to find mazdas over here in Germany...at least in the area i live in :|
youdirtyfox
antispam: No

Post by youdirtyfox »

I always thought the 323F was quite a popular tuners car in germany?
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

youdirtyfox wrote:I always thought the 323F was quite a popular tuners car in germany?

not since i have been here i have seen 1 or 2 maybe up north it is popular?
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Just a small update/rant

So i have my MS backbox and MS strutbar on the way but if they take as long as my rims did it should be a few months :( and on top of that my rays valve stems are no where to be found :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I looked up the tracking number online and USPS says that it was delivered a month ago, so i go to my local lame a** military post office and they said i already signed for it...which i dont remember doing at all, i mean ive gotten literally 100's of things through the mail and i was excited and awaiting the arrival of my valve stems because that meant i can put tires on my MS-01's and head to the nurnburgring. Im mad because i know i DID NOT pick them up up and instead of them looking in the back all they did was the same thing i did with looking online and that was it, i wouldnt be mad if it was lost in the mail but 2 things happened here; either someone jacked me at the mailroom or its sitting on a shelf in the back...thanks alot qeefs!

so now i have a dilemma...wait another couple weeks for them to surface (i doubt it), order another set, or just buy some off brand long stems and hope they dont leak on me down the line....

-also while its on my mind and helping me not to be mad about my situation; my first born son was born on the first of april!!!!!and i have decided that im finished with the military so come december im moving to california to go to UTI (universal technical institute) and specialize in collision repair (and hopefully get my car painted for next to nothing :mrgreen: ) then after that become an ASE certified automotive technician :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

kulluminati777 wrote:so i go to my local lame a** military post office and they said i already signed for it...which i dont remember doing at all
Can't you challenge it? That IS the point of signing it....
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
kulluminati777 wrote:so i go to my local lame a** military post office and they said i already signed for it...which i dont remember doing at all
Can't you challenge it? That IS the point of signing it....
i tried talking/reasoning with the guy (i dont argue or yell because it gets you no where) but he still insisted that if it says delivered on usps.com that means i signed it but i will go back on monday and see if someone else is working there and talk to them :shrug:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I love this build more every time I see it! Keep up the good work!
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

MrMazda92 wrote:I love this build more every time I see it! Keep up the good work!

Thanks i just cant wait to start doing engine modifications :welder:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

You say that now! Wait until something breaks, it's a PITA x 10! :lol:

I put so much effort and time and research into my planning... Now I'm debating if it's even worth it. I lost 3/4 of my plans I had saved on an external harddrive :( I can't even remember half of what I was doing. :/
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”