MX3s of www.mx-3.com (POST PICS OF UR MX3)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

PATDIESEL wrote:So who can get me some of those vents?? I got dibs if anyone can ship a set... I hate that I cannot turn the vents off if I don't want air blowing on me.
WAIT.. WAIT.. WAIT. I found these puppies, and there goes Pat horning in on it - scoundrel!!!!..LOL. How could you jump in front of me like that??? OK, here's the plan ..... mx almere and Bastian are going to go to the junkyard (cause Bastian is reeeeeeal good at that sort of thing). They're going to track down 2 MX's that are of 92/93 vintage and score the centre and side vents for Pat and I TOGETHER!!! Right????? I believe there will be a modest finders/removal fee as well as the obligatory shipping fees. BTW, "almere" did Bastian get those GTS covers to make a set of projectore for you?? :wink:
Seriously, I should have asked when I posted the observation earlier. Don't know why I've never noticed that before. I did however notice that there is no centre dash grill for the stereo centre speaker that I do see on the Aussie MX's.
Another observation, when I asked Bastian to send me an E-Spec fog light switch, I was anticipating the square type rocker type switch that would mount in place of a blank one next to the interior/dash lights control. What Bastian sent me is what I see now, just to the left of the steering column - the 2 side by side round (push for on / push to cancel) buttons. Unfortunately I can't use that since that's where my cruise control On/Off buttons are. Strange why they would make such dramatic changes to button shapes and location. So where's the E-Spec cruise control On/Off buttons anyway?
Getting back to the begging ...LOL. Where can I also find the J-Spec type fog light switch since it obviously isn't in EU. That's unless that switch was moved and changed to the rocker type after 93?
What do you think guys? This won't be a Group Buy but a Group Scrounge - at the junkyard ...LOL
Did I mention I was on my knees begging ....LOL I neeeeeeed those vents!!!
JOHN
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

:lol: :P

8) <--- with thses glasses on I'm invisible to John.
Seriosly though I WOULD love to have a set if some very kind German (or anyone else) member would be willing to find some.
Finders fee of course.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

PATDIESEL wrote::lol: :P
8) <--- with thses glasses on I'm invisible to John.
Seriosly though I WOULD love to have a set if some very kind German (or anyone else) member would be willing to find some.
Finders fee of course.
WAIT..WAIT...WAIT...again!! Pat you keep forgetting to say WE, ... WE would love to have a set.

BTW, pm already sent to my fellow dutchman, for US of course. .....Hehehehe
8) <----- Didn't know I had a pair too, LOL.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

jschrauwen wrote:They're going to track down 2 MX's that are of 92/93 vintage and score the centre and side vents for Pat and I TOGETHER!!! Right????? I believe there will be a modest finders/removal fee as well as the obligatory shipping fees. [/color]
make that 3 sets, please. what a great idea and why did we NA guys get the shaft on so many things?? :?
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

ovendenk wrote:
jschrauwen wrote:They're going to track down 2 MX's that are of 92/93 vintage and score the centre and side vents for Pat and I TOGETHER!!! Right????? I believe there will be a modest finders/removal fee as well as the obligatory shipping fees. [/color]
make that 3 sets, please. what a great idea and why did we NA guys get the shaft on so many things?? :?
OMG, I smell a Bulk Buy coming on ....LOL :lol:
Macen

Post by Macen »

The 323 and 323F 1990-1994 have the same vents. The centre is also the same as in our cars.
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Macen wrote:The 323 and 323F 1990-1994 have the same vents. The centre is also the same as in our cars.
Hey that's good to know Macen. However, we didn't get that car here in Canada or the States. Are you able to scrounge a set from your local junkyard? Of course you will be duely compensated for your efforts. Thanks,
*John*
MEXTHREE

2 two mx-3s

Post by MEXTHREE »

Well. i saw 2 mx-3's with vents and front dash still intact i can check with the owner at the junkyard to see if its the ones you all are looking for (remember seeing them when i was on a junk quest for my own mx-3) alot of nice stuff found a spoiler lol 50 bucks cdn
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

I went to the wreckers today and I have three complete sets. So jschrauwen, ovendenk of Pat, if one of you will send me your adress I will send the three sets to that adress and that person can send it to the other two. Shipping will be most economical that way. I have paid 30 euros for the three sets, so the cost will not be very high. The sets actually come out of 323F's, but the only difference is that the symbols are white.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx almere wrote:I went to the wreckers today and I have three complete sets. So jschrauwen, ovendenk of Pat, if one of you will send me your adress I will send the three sets to that adress and that person can send it to the other two. Shipping will be most economical that way. I have paid 30 euros for the three sets, so the cost will not be very high. The sets actually come out of 323F's, but the only difference is that the symbols are white.
almere...OUTSTANDING. Since I'm the first to chime in, I'll cover the cost of the finders fees and also the shipping fee. I can get the one set to "The Oven" since he doesn't live too far from me and the other set I'll hold as ransom so that Pat can come up here to get them and freeze his but in doing so. :laugh: Just kidding, I'll send the other set to Pat as well. That was real quick!! I love being able to put other Mazda bits in our cars that were oem in another part of the world. Kinda makes it an international MX ....LOL.

almere, I'll pm you my mailing address and you can pm me your PayPal address and I'll send off about 45 euro to you to start so that it should cover the majority of shipping and your personnal expenses, if that's OK.

This is so great, Miata clear side markers, and chrome door handles and cups, SE leather seats, J-Spec bumper, lip, foggies and headlights and now E-Spec vent controls - very international .... I feel like Austin Powers ....LOL. Got my Mojo workin' now ...LOL.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I'm still trying to track one of these down. Don't know if they came on any E-Spec MX and I'm guessing that they may have been used on the AU/J Spec MX's???

Rocker Type Fog Light Switch

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Man, i never realised this was a e-spec parts thread! I've wanted those vents for a while now (i've been wanting to get my door panel first tho)...i was hoping to be original, but now 2 other Ontario Mx-3'ers will have them :(
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Macen

Post by Macen »

Maybe this thread should be split.
I don't have time at the moment to check the wreck yard. But when I have, I will take a look.
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx almere wrote:I went to the wreckers today and I have three complete sets. So jschrauwen, ovendenk of Pat, if one of you will send me your adress I will send the three sets to that adress and that person can send it to the other two. Shipping will be most economical that way. I have paid 30 euros for the three sets, so the cost will not be very high. The sets actually come out of 323F's, but the only difference is that the symbols are white.
Outstanding find!! Looky what he found for us guys;
I'll handle the finances and settle up later with Pat and "The Oven".
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

MaX-3 wrote: Image

Did u make thoes "floor mats"? or did you buy them from somewhere, they look sweet!

Bochek

Return to “Appearance”