Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MuellerTime

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by MuellerTime »

I was wondering if you have parted your window control switch on the drives side door. Both of my buttons broke and I need to replace the panel because I think I lost the ground. If you haven't, how much would you like for it?
larz13

Post by larz13 »

Do you still have the piece that covers the rear winshield wiper motor. If so I'll give you $20 cdn shipping incl. for it.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by larz13:<BR><B>Do you still have the piece that covers the rear winshield wiper motor. If so I'll give you $20 cdn shipping incl. for it.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Sounds good to me. E-mail me with your info<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MuellerTime:<BR><B>I was wondering if you have parted your window control switch on the drives side door. Both of my buttons broke and I need to replace the panel because I think I lost the ground. If you haven't, how much would you like for it?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Sorry, it is already gone.<BR>
djcrave

Post by djcrave »

I have a 92 MX-3 and I was wondering if you still have your temperature sensor and if you do, how much would you let it go for?
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by djcrave:<BR><B>I have a 92 MX-3 and I was wondering if you still have your temperature sensor and if you do, how much would you let it go for? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'll sell it for $25. E-mail me with your address. <BR>
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

Just wanted to leave some feedback about lilbuckaroo:<BR>I made arrangements with him and sent the check. The check was cashed and cleared my account within about a week, and I recieved the parts less than a week after that.<BR>Just wanted to say thanks for a quick and honest transaction!<BR>
larz13

Post by larz13 »

Did you get my e-mail. I was having some problems with my email.<P>larz13
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by larz13:<BR><B>Did you get my e-mail. I was having some problems with my email.<P>larz13</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I didn't. please try again<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ogimoj:<BR><B>Just wanted to leave some feedback about lilbuckaroo:<BR>I made arrangements with him and sent the check. The check was cashed and cleared my account within about a week, and I recieved the parts less than a week after that.<BR>Just wanted to say thanks for a quick and honest transaction!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Thank you Ogimoj<P>
Dean Silver MX3

Post by Dean Silver MX3 »

Do you have the glove box?? If so how much??<BR>Thanks<BR>Dean
Image<P>Image
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Silver MX3:<BR><B>Do you have the glove box?? If so how much??<BR>Thanks<BR>Dean</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes I do. Lets say $50 w/ shipping incl.<BR>
Dean Silver MX3

Post by Dean Silver MX3 »

Thats a little much because i can get one from the auto wrecker for $25 but thanks anyways<P>Dean Image <P>
Image<P>Image
MazdaMx3GS

Post by MazdaMx3GS »

Where in sandy is the car located?I have yet to here or see you to get the rear hatch shade for 30$$$.If this info is confidential email me at MazdaMx3GS@Networld.com
Alberto Rosario Jr: MazdaMx3Gs@Networld.com<BR>92 Mx3GS 1.8L V6<BR>Tropical Emerald Metallic
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

How much would it cost to send your rear spoiler in the Ottawa region in Canada?<BR>(please indicate US$ or CND$)<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”