War talk

Off-Topic Discussions
VizualXTC

Re: War talk

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:
Ryan, this is the last time that I will address you regarding this topic. I AM NOT A RACIST, NOR HAVE I ACCUSED ANYBODY INCLUDING "WHITE PEOPLE" OF BEING RACIST. I used history (the truth), to back up my points. I said go and speak with people from the area where the war is taking place, like Kuruption and Battosai. Obviously in your area you have nobody to talk to and yet you deem me a racist.
I personally don't like taking over a topic and making it a boxing match. I have received numerous e-mails, from others regarding your bull-headedness and why others have dropped the conversation with you. This tells me that you are a problem.
I want to apologize to the board for airing out all of this, but it seems like Ryan has a political ploy to make me look bad on the board by calling me a racist. Ryan, you can say anything that you want about me from here on in. However, I refuse to reply to any of your garbage allegations, and so have a number of people on this board apparently. What? You want to see these e-mails. Just think of how many people you have severely pissed off on this board, regarding this topic, and the previous one. <p>one
<hr></blockquote><p>Ebucks, no offence to you or any of the other people on the board that I have "pissed off" but I sincerely don't give a ****. This is an issue on something that is going on in my country. It looks bt Battosai's posts that he has come to realize why we are doing this, and the importance of getting Saddam out of power. Also, if these people that sent you e-mails *****ing about me have any tact, then they would direct their concerns to me, and not to you. If they need to talk crap behind my back then I don't care. I told you I have no personal problem with you and you continue to bash me personally. Get a ****ing life bro. You can sit there with your head up your *** and wait until this war is over, and NEVER know what the US has saved you and your country from. I will sit here and support this war, and when we are victorious, then I will laugh at the pitiful people across the world that will still be crying over this. It sounds to me that you are doing a good share of crying because you can't let go of this. You say you hate to make this a boxing match, but you were the one that made the first strike. I have seen that you have no idea what you are talking about and you are spreading as many lies as anyone else. I beg you to keep your promise to me and make that the last time you address me reguarding this topic. I am sick of reading your BS lies and unfounded allegations anyway. Come forth with some REAL proof, not just hearsay and fake history, to back up your words and we can talk. Actually if you have a problem with me, let's keep it off the board completely. You can feel free to email me or send me a message on AIM. Let's stop the childish bickering how about it?<p>[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: VizualXTC ]</p>
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

992mmx3 I was saying that because when Barry was talking about the people who sing up to the millitary know that they may die for peace I was tellign him that when I singed up i didnt expect my friend to be bombed before the war in a trainning exersie by allies that souldn't have fired and on drugs(percribed but clearly states not to opperate heavy equitment let alone a billoin dollar plain loaded)and with most likly no conciquentes. And you came back with the statment Whoa whoa whoa making it sound like oh well who cairs. Well if that the way you fell about people on your side of the would why should you cair what happeds to people on the other side of the would. Hope that clears it up.
Oh and thows pill you wanted proof about well an american on them throw 2 granades into american tents on the weekend.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> Before you start bringing this whole racial thing back up, realize this. Because of what a number of people in earlier history did, you wouldnt own an mx-3, you wouldnt be replying to this thread. You'd be in Africa starving like many others. Its sad, but wether you know it or not. The US helps Africa more than any other country in the world. The ironic part is, we do it because the people need help, just like the citizens in Iraq. <hr></blockquote><p>Thanks for bringing up my original post. However, I see how you have missed my point as well. You've also failed to deliberately call me a racist as the other guy has, so I wonder if you are a coward.
You are also misled in believing that the mx-3 was developed in north america. What I mean is that if Africa had not been terrorized by Europeans of the 1600's then African countries, would be as prosperous as many other countries are today, which was a major set back, and therefore anybody there would have been able to buy an mx-3 or any other car for that matter.
My point from the statement that you quoted of mine, was simple. When a group of people are being attacked, there should be some fight back. However, black people have never fought back. We've had rally's, protests and talks, but when have we ever waged war on anything. I give credit to the underdog, who will stop taking ish from the bully.
However Barry, you and that other guy can call me a racist and screw up a perfectly good topic, which you threatened to close because of this racism thing, which you and the other guy have carried on, while I was willing to drop it. Page 3 of this topic has nothing regarding racism or the prejudice that I was talking about in page 1, that would happen during war. However, now we're back on it again. Do you want to close the topic again due to your hypocrisy? Or are we just going to hash this out here and now like kids. It seems like that's what you and the other guy want to do. I pulled myself out of the conversations before and was invited back in by the other guy. I shant pull myself out again, however, I have no interest in arguing with you and the other guy regarding racism, as you're too narrow minded to understand another point of view. <p>one
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mrspanky79:
992mmx3 I was saying that because when Barry was talking about the people who sing up to the millitary know that they may die for peace I was tellign him that when I singed up i didnt expect my friend to be bombed before the war in a trainning exersie by allies that souldn't have fired and on drugs(percribed but clearly states not to opperate heavy equitment let alone a billoin dollar plain loaded)and with most likly no conciquentes. And you came back with the statment Whoa whoa whoa making it sound like oh well who cairs. Well if that the way you fell about people on your side of the would why should you cair what happeds to people on the other side of the would. Hope that clears it up.
Oh and thows pill you wanted proof about well an american on them throw 2 granades into american tents on the weekend.
<hr></blockquote><p>
No, the whoa's were just me wanting you to back up your opinions, read my other posts. The guy throwing the grenades was a converted muslim who had issues with his commanders, still haven't heard anything about him being on the pills, but it does make it suspect to bring it up, but it still doesn't prove anything.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> I will sit here and support this war, and when we are victorious, then I will laugh at the pitiful people across the world that will still be crying over this <hr></blockquote><p>Ha Ha, amen to that! When all is said and done and Iraqi citizens tell of the horrible atrocities committed by Saddam and we uncover all the chemical weapons he had stored up the world will thank us for being the only country with enough sack to stand up to Saddam's regime. Then all the trust fund baby protesters can go back to smoking their weed and think of some other lame cause to take up-maybe they can accuse Bush of clubbing baby seals or something for starters. <p>I don't know if you guys saw The Best Damn Sports Show Period last night, its the one with Tom Arnold, but they interviewed Curt Shilling from the Diamondbacks last night and he made a great speech about how all those protesters have the right to protest only because thousands of American soldiers have died fighting despots like Saddam to protect our freedom. He thought it was ironic that they would burn the flag and lash out at Bush for trying to protect their freedom. It was just cool to finally see a celebrity support Bush instead of bash him. <p>It pisses me off that all these movie stars and celebrites at the Oscars protest the war just because that is the "hip" thing to do. They think that they know how to run the world better than our leaders when most of them never even went to college and can't get past their own drug and alcohol addictions. Sean Penn and all the other celebrites who said they would leave the US if it attacks Iraq should get packing-they certainly won't be any great loss.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:
<p>Thanks for bringing up my original post. However, I see how you have missed my point as well. You've also failed to deliberately call me a racist as the other guy has, so I wonder if you are a coward.
You are also misled in believing that the mx-3 was developed in north america. What I mean is that if Africa had not been terrorized by Europeans of the 1600's then African countries, would be as prosperous as many other countries are today, which was a major set back, and therefore anybody there would have been able to buy an mx-3 or any other car for that matter.
My point from the statement that you quoted of mine, was simple. When a group of people are being attacked, there should be some fight back. However, black people have never fought back. We've had rally's, protests and talks, but when have we ever waged war on anything. I give credit to the underdog, who will stop taking ish from the bully.
However Barry, you and that other guy can call me a racist and screw up a perfectly good topic, which you threatened to close because of this racism thing, which you and the other guy have carried on, while I was willing to drop it. Page 3 of this topic has nothing regarding racism or the prejudice that I was talking about in page 1, that would happen during war. However, now we're back on it again. Do you want to close the topic again due to your hypocrisy? Or are we just going to hash this out here and now like kids. It seems like that's what you and the other guy want to do. I pulled myself out of the conversations before and was invited back in by the other guy. I shant pull myself out again, however, I have no interest in arguing with you and the other guy regarding racism, as you're too narrow minded to understand another point of view. <p>one
<hr></blockquote><p>Coward? Im trying to keep the facts straight. U say Im calling you racist? Read all your previousd posts. I asked you to drop it yet you continue to talk bull**** about racism. You did nothing but state false facts about the country I live in and make BS statements about racism. I come one here and post facts, yet you continue to post bull****. Now Ive been trying not to zero anyone out, just comment on what I feel is false and needs to be clarified and you insult me? You need to go back to school. Activist or not, you dont have enough proof behind any of your statements to make a claim here. You are against the war fine, but seems like your not only against americans, but whites too. I didnt own blacks, nor did my ancestors and you call me racist? Better grow up, reality needs to set in that skull of yours. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT. Dont blame people today for what people did in the past, dont come on here talking ****. I wasnt zeroing you out, I was correcting your posts. I never called you racist. I said lets keep this from racism, but you continuously talk about it. If you'd like to comment. How about some truth. You sir are too judgmental for this thread anyways. <p>Now.. back to the war. Bye SADDAM :)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by azmtbkr81:
It was just cool to finally see a celebrity support Bush instead of bash him.<hr></blockquote><p>I agree with that. All those people crying over this war is sad. I think it was awesome that Bruce Willis asked Bush personally if he could join the army and FIGHT in this war. Awesome man.<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Custommx3:
Now.. back to the war. Bye SADDAM :) <hr></blockquote><p>HAHAHA!! See you in hell buddy
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VizualXTC:
<p>HAHAHA!! See you in hell buddy<hr></blockquote><p>From heaven, that is. :D (simpsons) Theres a lot of stars speaking in support of Bush, Bruce Willis, called and asked Bush if he could personally be sent out to hunt down Saddam. Rob Lowe, can't remember the rest. :p
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

Wow the frist time i watch a complete american news/storie and you think it was a new rambo movie comming out, they vidoe clips mixed in there that i know wasnt even from the same content. Talk about being so bius(spelling) Nowonder you guys think the way you do.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4

Post by Guest »

well after seeing the side of the iraqies, in Iraq aswell as in Amrerica and hereing the horrible stories of what the people go through over there I definately support this war. I think the US should be more honest about the motives behind the war BUT I dont think these motives are negative. We need the oil in the middle east regardless, and if it takes eliminating a renegade state then so be it. I was apposed to this war before I really put some deep thought into it, so in conclusion, **** all you hippy bastards" :)

Return to “Off-Topic”