:) Whats the dumbest thing you've heard :)

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Poor lady, wonder how she gets through the rest of her life?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Chiggles wrote:
BornSticky wrote:...I work at hp techsupport for desktop pc's. IF THATS NOT ENOUGH!!!!! my next call i took was a lady using her mouse with her foot on the carpet and said it was not working............I explained and only took me about 30 minutes to get it through her head she explained she thought it was like one of the old sewing machines............. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Now THAT's got to be one of the more originally idiotic examples of user error I've heard in a LONG time. I sell retail electronics and specialize in computers so I've heard them all, but THAT, my friend is GOLD.
LOL. That's what's known as a customer support BUSAK trouble call... BUSAK = problem exists Between User's Seat And Keyboard
Image -Jim
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I once heard a story about a lady that took her computer into CompUSA because the "Cup Holder" stopped working... Apparently she had been using the CD Rom Tray as a place to set her coffee cup :shock: This story is old and I dont know anyone personally that had this occur.. just something that floated around the rumor mill ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I had someone write into email with a tech issue (I work for eBay), we had told her to clear her cache and cookies right...so she writes back and says: Thanks for the help! I am not sure what you speak of. By the way, those cash and cookies, how can I get some of those? LOL
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

lol....
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
WTF

Ricer wannabe

Post by WTF »

"Dude, the guy had a Turbocharged Supercharged del Sol 4 cylinder V6"
How can I remove Mazda Enthusiast?
Meep

Re: Ricer wannabe

Post by Meep »

WTF wrote:"Dude, the guy had a Turbocharged Supercharged del Sol 4 cylinder V6"
:laugh:
hgallegos915

Re: :) Whats the dumbest thing you've heard :)

Post by hgallegos915 »

I havent had hood pins for over 8 months(*carbon fiber hood) :P dam im dumb... :P I think thats why the clear coat started peeling :P
monty73741 wrote:so mikeuk........

u have a HOOD type pin...........u dont seem..
it is recommended..........
all i was saying it is stupid b/c i have seen on multiple boards of cars that get screwed up b/c they have no hood pins,
i personally have my pins in not b/c i want to be like everyone else I dont want to crash my car if my hood latch fails
& more than one person has asked if they need hood pins...........I think that the answer should be u need some type of alternate latching mechanism for saftey reasons
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

theres many things that i have heard that are dumb.... a cavalier with stage 4 turbo that is sooo fast and well he has no intercooler so :? so i thought i smelt alot of bullsh*t and well he said he was running 9s so yah that was the worst and a guy here bought a neon and i asked him why a neon and he said well ur bro has a sunfire and you have amx3 and a neons got more class i walked away shaking my head....
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

this isnt car related but i was on a cruise and someone asked ''does this ship generate its own power or is there an extension cord from the harbor to the ship?'' so funny!
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

95 rs wrote:a guy here bought a neon and i asked him why a neon and he said well ur bro has a sunfire and you have amx3 and a neons got more class i walked away shaking my head....
OMG i would have punched him out so hard a neon is one of the worst cars ever made!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

lol some of these are just too funny they deserve to be kicked in the head
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

so i was talking with that guy again and well hes all talking s--- about my mx3 like its gonna be a piece of shat when im done the b6t swap and all and his neon will beat me in any race and well i asked what do u havbe done to it he was i have 8.5 mm plug wires and im gonna turbo it. so i asked him what he hopes to get for boost and he said 17 psi and i said i hope you are beefing up your bottom end and he said that he wasnt because the srt-4s have the same engine with a turbo and he shouldnt have to and he tried being a smart a-- and asked me what i was gonna be running i said 16 since i have a vj-14 and he laughed and said im a wuss and all so i laghed at him and knocked him out and told him to use his head when he thinks not his a-- and neons are s--- a-- cars. he still didnt get it tho
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Cpl_Bryant

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

95 rs wrote:...so i laghed at him and knocked him out...
:2thumbsup: Thank you!
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ok so this guy is a bigger idiot then b4 now..... so he took my advice and he hasta beef up the internals for the "turbo on his neon" and i was so what are you gonna use and he said the s4t 4 engine from a autopac write-off so here he is trying to tell me he can just bolt it all in and have it done in a day i looked at him and said it wont work that easy they arent the same and he got all mad and i told him the srt-4 has a 2.4 litre where the neon is a 2.0L and they are totally different and well he started to cry cuz i broke his dreams and shut him up again so i wonder what he ll say next time...... it should be interesting :)

Return to “General Mazda”